What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I have not been keeping records of my bizdustry earninngs at all, but I have bought a new phone using the money I earned here. This is to tell you I have earned so much money here.
Looking at various testimonies here I can beat my chest here that bizdustry is actually doing a great job. And you using it to purchase a phone that means you've earn alot. Congrats

I am not good at tracking things that's why I couldn't give exact figure I have made over this forum. But I am planning to end $100 at least before the year is out, I know this is possible.

One thing I love about this forum is the quality content that one finds here. It is unrivalled anywhere. The pool of knowledge gotten here is priceless. Though I have not started earning yet, I hope to be more active and earn soon.

I'm just join today with referral link and i got 50 Biznotes instantly but I'm still not done
Of course you still have a long way to go yet. But I believe by now you must have gotten a hang on how things work here and how you can take advantage of these things to make money here on bizdustry

Well, I have recently requested a payout of $7 and I really hope that I will be paid. I have been contributing to this forum for a really long time and Bizdustry has NEVER disappointed me and always paid me on time. I am quite happy to see that all other members are also happy with Bizdustry and enjoying their time in here. I really wish all the best to @Alexander . Long Live Bizdustry!

I have been on bizdustry not long ago and at the beginning I'm not serious and committed to until July and from that time to now i have and withdrew $25

I am new here so I have not withdrawn any money yet but like all the things I do I like to give in my best shot, I will come back to this thread in 1 month's time to answer this question, and hopefully, by then I should have a good earning to show.

Seeing these posts here about testimonies of others makes me want to work harder and have testimonies too. I'm relatively new here and would love to pray this lasts

I don't have an exact total but I know it exceeds $150 in earnings on Bizdustry, this is a great forum, responsible and punctual. I will have to review my earnings to give an exact amount.

If you should actually do the Maths of some people that do earn at least $5 from the forum on weekly basis and calculated in a month it should be around 20 to $25 a month.

I would love to be able to reach 1dollar per day here but for now I m still learning the ropes as i only just joined but I am Definitely learning a lot

BizDustry online forum has been a blessing to me since I joined them of recent. I have not really made huge money because I'm a new member but have been able to make fund

Welcome to bizdustry where you can earn at least $1 daily, since i have started earning here I have been able to earn more than $120 so far online and the forum sites has helped me a lot.
Wow, and I'm so glad i found this platform at this very moment. All thanks to my referrer @bookwarmlux. I registered yesterday and got verified few minutes ago. I guess its time to learn and maximise my online presence

I am yet to request any withdrawal on bizdustry although I have met the minimum withdrawal requirements but I am hoping to save it so u don't withdraw it and spend it unnecessarily.

I am yet to request any withdrawal on bizdustry although I have met the minimum withdrawal requirements but I am hoping to save it so u don't withdraw it and spend it unnecessarily.

I hope you will get paid soon. I have been one of the most active members on Bizdustry and I am dedicating a lot of my time in here and also helping other people to make money and gain knowledge. I hope I will get paid soon as I have made a payment request in here.

Well, I haven't earned from bizdustry too because I am still a new member but I strongly believe I will earn from this platform.

Hooray! I have recently received a $7 worth of payout from Bizdustry a few minutes ago. Thanks @Alexander for paying me. Bizdustry is literally the best forum and no other forum is as good as Bizdustry. We love you. Long Live Bizdustry!

I have been active in Bizdustry since last year (2020) November. Since then, I have earned and withdrawn a good amount of money here. Though I really don't know the exact amount. I will check my coimbase wallet for the history since that is where I have been receiving my earnings.
Good for you

I hope you will get paid soon. I have been one of the most active members on Bizdustry and I am dedicating a lot of my time in here and also helping other people to make money and gain knowledge. I hope I will get paid soon as I have made a payment request in here.
Really, it's nice to meet you, I wanted to meet people in here especially old members, maybe they can get to tell me more about bizdustry and other platforms I could earn good money with

I would like to talk about future projection here. I am planning to make at least $3000 as full-time income from the Internet business in the nearest future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back