What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Same thing with me too as I haven't been recording my earnings from this platform since I started so I wouldn't be able to tell how much that I have heard on this platform so far but I know that I have been a lot of money on this platform already.

You can easily calculate your earnings if you go to the withdrawal section, you can easily see the list of your withdrawals. You can then calculate how many times you have withdrawn on Bizdustry. It is always a good thing to keep a track of your earnings.

I just joined this paid to post program a couple of days ago so I have not been approved for paid forum posting yet.I need to make 26 posts.I have 50 bizdustry which was the signup bonus.I hope the site moderater approves me for paid posting so I can earn 2 cents per post.

You can easily calculate your earnings if you go to the withdrawal section, you can easily see the list of your withdrawals. You can then calculate how many times you have withdrawn on Bizdustry. It is always a good thing to keep a track of your earnings.
I understand what you are saying but this will Joel calculation alter play Shawn is a recent development in business tree if you are an old member like me you would have noticed this but you seem as if you are a new member on this platform. I have been earning money on this platform before this new way of tabulating someone's raining was invented.

How much i have made on biz industry and withdrawn is something i am still looking forward to because i have not yet with but i am planning on withdrawing very soon that is why I have not yet withdrawn yet the thing is i see lots of people saying they get the money they request but i have not yet taste the money i worked on yet so currently i am yet to withdraw

I understand what you are saying but this will Joel calculation alter play Shawn is a recent development in business tree if you are an old member like me you would have noticed this but you seem as if you are a new member on this platform. I have been earning money on this platform before this new way of tabulating someone's raining was invented.

Yes, I am a person who joined Bizdustry in the month of February this year. I was not in here when Bizdustry used to pay 50 Biznotes per post. However, I have still managed to earn a lot in here dur to the fact that I am one of the most active members in here who post regularly and I cashout from here ever week.

I joined bizdustry earlier in the year an I have really enjoyed my stay here. I have also enjoyed the fact that I can have my biznotes exchanged to either my local currency or I get paid with crypto currency. It has been a nice experience here at bizdustry.

Well, currently I earn $1 a day here if I'm less busy. Good there's no limit per post every hour. I think I've withdrawn close to $100 or more since I started. If I'm consistent, I can earn above $30 monthly.

Honestly I have withdrawn money in thousands and hundreds since I began working on this platform a year ago. It has been a very good encounter with this platform
Withdrawing thousands mean you have been here working on bizdustry forum since inception, I just started working around 6months ago and i have also withdraw up to $60 here in bizdustry.

Am just new in the bizdustry but with the pieces of information I got from my friends on Facebook and neighborhood it seems with it success and free money is being given to the serious minded ones on the platform.

I joined bizdustry earlier in the year an I have really enjoyed my stay here. I have also enjoyed the fact that I can have my biznotes exchanged to either my local currency or I get paid with crypto currency. It has been a nice experience here at bizdustry.

Well, I do hope that you do enjoy your money earning journey in here. Bizdustry is really the best plqatforum to earn money and I really hope that it will be successful even more. I wish all the best to the owner. Long Live Bizdustry!

Withdrawing thousands mean you have been here working on bizdustry forum since inception, I just started working around 6months ago and i have also withdraw up to $60 here in bizdustry.
I do not believe that this guy has been able to withdraw up to about $1000 of this website because if he has been able to do that then it would have been very popular just like when the admin to show Pharrell was able to withdraw $150 at the time he was publicized.

I do not believe that this guy has been able to withdraw up to about $1000 of this website because if he has been able to do that then it would have been very popular just like when the admin to show Pharrell was able to withdraw $150 at the time he was publicized.
Exactly my opinion , withdrawing around thousands of dollar means you are one of the founding members or the first member of bizdustry, but indint really actually knows if he's telling the truth.

Last night I became a verified poster on bizdustry by reaching 26 posts.I have over 100 biznotes.I joined last Tuesday.I have not even been a member for a week or 7 days so I have never been paid by this forum.

Exactly my opinion , withdrawing around thousands of dollar means you are one of the founding members or the first member of bizdustry, but indint really actually knows if he's telling the truth.
I don't even think that the first user on business we must have been able to accumulate up to about $1000 since he has been commenting and posting on this platform.

I withdrew my first on Monday morning, $5 worth of LTC. I haven't really worked hard enough over here but having made my first withdrawal I'm interested in many more.

I withdrew my first on Monday morning, $5 worth of LTC. I haven't really worked hard enough over here but having made my first withdrawal I'm interested in many more.
Congratulation on your first withdrawal on this platform I can tell you that this is the very first of many other withdraw to come for you on this platform because this platform it's a very tested and trusted platform that you can be earning a lot of money online from.

Congratulation on your first withdrawal on this platform I can tell you that this is the very first of many other withdraw to come for you on this platform because this platform it's a very tested and trusted platform that you can be earning a lot of money online from.
I'm really looking forward to more withdrawals. It took me several months to gather that little amount. I hope it won't be long before I make another withdrawal request.

I'm new here, and I hope my stay is gonna worth it.. Having read several comments I realised I'm on the right track to earn online... An indication that I too shall give me testimony on this forum soon.

I'm new here, and I hope my stay is gonna worth it.. Having read several comments I realised I'm on the right track to earn online... An indication that I too shall give me testimony on this forum soon.
You are surely going to make a lot of money and going to learn a lot of things posting and commenting on this platform as I have found this last one to be one of the most educational and the most rewarding website on the internet right now.

Wow, and I'm so glad i found this platform at this very moment. All thanks to my referrer @bookwarmlux. I registered yesterday and got verified few minutes ago. I guess its time to learn and maximise my online presence

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back