What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Well, definitely! I have recieved my payment from Bizdustry. Bizdustry is definitely legit and I am really honoured to be the most active member of Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry! We Love Bizdustry!
How do you know that you are the most active members here in bizdustry forum? Where you contacted by the admin or what? Well whatever, kudos to you.
I can not doubt you because any time I come online to bizdustry forum, I always see you online.

How do you know that you are the most active members here in bizdustry forum? Where you contacted by the admin or what? Well whatever, kudos to you.
I can not doubt you because any time I come online to bizdustry forum, I always see you online.

Well, I know that I am one of the most active members in here due to the fact that I do post 50 commenst in here daily. I also create at least 2-3 threads in here each week, so I do believe that now I can say that I am one of the most active members on this forum. :)

I added $6 to my total earnings last weekend and I can say that the admin of the platform is very legitimate. I will be updating my earnings every week on this thread.

I added $6 to my total earnings last weekend and I can say that the admin of the platform is very legitimate. I will be updating my earnings every week on this thread.

So, you mean you have withdrawn $6 last week or did you merely earn $6 by posting in here? You are one of the most active members in here, so I do hope that you have withdrawn $6, am I right?

So, you mean you have withdrawn $6 last week or did you merely earn $6 by posting in here? You are one of the most active members in here, so I do hope that you have withdrawn $6, am I right?
That was my last week withdrawal. Are usually withdraw about $5 to $6 on weekly basis. I am occupied with some activities so sometimes I miss up to 24 hours.

That was my last week withdrawal. Are usually withdraw about $5 to $6 on weekly basis. I am occupied with some activities so sometimes I miss up to 24 hours.

Oh! That's great! I wish you all the best! I am also one of the most active members in here and I will always remain active in here. I do plan to cashout sooner and I try to post here daily. I post 50 posts in here daily on average and I earn $1 per day in here. I wish all the best to the owner of Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry!

Oh! That's great! I wish you all the best! I am also one of the most active members in here and I will always remain active in here. I do plan to cashout sooner and I try to post here daily. I post 50 posts in here daily on average and I earn $1 per day in here. I wish all the best to the owner of Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry!
I also do about 50 comments on daily basis to earn $1. It is one of the most legit platforms I have ever come across. The admin also is one of the most legit I've seen.

I also do about 50 comments on daily basis to earn $1. It is one of the most legit platforms I have ever come across. The admin also is one of the most legit I've seen.

It is an honour to work with people like @Alexander . He is one of the great people out there. I wish him all the best and I also thank him for allowing us to earn in here. I have also earned a "Most Likeable" trophy in here on Bizdustry today. I am glad to know that people actually find my posts interesting.

It is true that bizdustry is a wonder forum, their is no doubt about that. I made a withdrawal of 4000 biznotes to fiat currency. That was my first withdrawal because I am new on this platform. It's pretty easy to make withdrawal

It is an honour to work with people like @Alexander . He is one of the great people out there. I wish him all the best and I also thank him for allowing us to earn in here. I have also earned a "Most Likeable" trophy in here on Bizdustry today. I am glad to know that people actually find my posts interesting.
Yeah, that's great. the admin is really trying to keep everything in order and also trying very hard to carry everyone along, i think that is very commendable of him.

It is true that bizdustry is a wonder forum, their is no doubt about that. I made a withdrawal of 4000 biznotes to fiat currency. That was my first withdrawal because I am new on this platform. It's pretty easy to make withdrawal

Forums like Bizdustry should have had existed much earlier. I remember struggling really hard to earn money during my early days. Even during the mid 2010s, I was not at all able to earn a single penny. It is only after Bizdustry's inception, I started making real money. We need more platforms like Bizdustry and I really hope that @Alexander will make more forums/sites like Bizdustry. Bizdustry is a BIG success! I would also like to participate in the offerwalls of bizdustry but the problem is that most of the surveys are not for my country and I hope Bizdustry administration will sort out this problem also.

I've made a lot of money from this Great forum. I know I've been offline for many months now due to tight schedule but I made more than $100 before. You can easily make $1 here everyday if you put in some time.

No doubt BizDustry have been a blessing to me and my friends. So far since I started working on BizDustry, I have been able to withdraw up to like $150 and it's very okay for me because it's easy to make money here

I am expecting my online earnings to improve and I really hope that I will be earning more money in totality than ever before. Had the websites been paying in cryptocurrencies before, I would have had earned a lot of money by now. However, let's see and hope that I will be making progress sooner. Inshallah.

The total amount of money I have made so far on this website is $30. I have make it a goal of making over $100 before the Year runs out. This is the reason why I become active on this website every day.

I know for certain that I have been able to make more than $60 and withdrawn more than that too ever since I started working at bizdustry. It is so interesting working here indeed

I'm just starting to work on bizdustry and id also luke to hear from others concerning this.
This platform is the best website in the whole world whereby you can be earning some passive income just by posting and commenting on this website. The website has been so consistent since it started operations last year and I hope that you will earn a lot of money just by doing the little things like posting and commenting that you have been doing for free on other platforms.

I have recently withdrawn $10 and Bizdustry paid me on time as usual. Bizdustry is literally the best site on the internet right now when it comes to earning money. There is no site that can even match the level of Bizdustry on the Internet as of now. I really hope and wish that Bizdustry will flourish even more in the future. Long Live Bizdustry! We Love You!

I have not been recording my earnings from Bizdustry but I guess I can check on it in my Paypal account. This reminds me of the December promo that posting rewards were doubled for comments and new thread. That was a nice Christmas gift that we received from Bizdustry that I hope would be repeated this coming December.
Same thing with me too as I haven't been recording my earnings from this platform since I started so I wouldn't be able to tell how much that I have heard on this platform so far but I know that I have been a lot of money on this platform already.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back