What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I am not good at tracking things that's why I couldn't give exact figure I have made over this forum. But I am planning to end $100 at least before the year is out, I know this is possible.
I think i have hit the $100 landmark earning since i started working online with bizdustry and I am still targetting more , so i am looking forward to earning $200 before the end of 2021.

Wow, and I'm so glad i found this platform at this very moment. All thanks to my referrer @bookwarmlux. I registered yesterday and got verified few minutes ago. I guess its time to learn and maximise my online presence
Which singer was known that referred him to his platform and I am grateful to him for referring me to this platform that has really helped and transferred online in no small measure. At least on this side is where I was able to gather some money to purchase a smartphone device like I I'm still using up to now.

Really, it's nice to meet you, I wanted to meet people in here especially old members, maybe they can get to tell me more about bizdustry and other platforms I could earn good money with

I have recently been paid by Bizdustry and I have made a lots of money as of now I am not at all planning to stop my activities in here on Bizdustry. Why would I stop posting on Bizdustry when it has given me a lot? Bizdustry is the best. Long Live Bizdustry!

I have recently been paid by Bizdustry and I have made a lots of money as of now I am not at all planning to stop my activities in here on Bizdustry. Why would I stop posting on Bizdustry when it has given me a lot? Bizdustry is the best. Long Live Bizdustry!
I like it here too, bizdustry has been very welcoming and it is an extra source of income but I have heard that there are other websites one could make money with and would like to see if I can combine them.

If you should actually do the Maths of some people that do earn at least $5 from the forum on weekly basis and calculated in a month it should be around 20 to $25 a month.
Yes, it should be an approximate, although I am constantly on Bizdustry. Maybe I miss 1 day every 15 days, or as in this case I last 3 days without internet in my country, due to a power outage.

I like it here too, bizdustry has been very welcoming and it is an extra source of income but I have heard that there are other websites one could make money with and would like to see if I can combine them.

I have withdrawn more than $50 and I can confidently say that Bizdustry is simply the best forum. I have always wished that Bizdustry were creted during the mid 2000s, so that we would have been earning money from that time.

I am not good at tracking things that's why I couldn't give exact figure I have made over this forum. But I am planning to end $100 at least before the year is out, I know this is possible.
I think you should be able to track the amount of money that you are making online and on this platform as you definitely have a platform on this website that you can see the amount of money that you have made and requested for that have been paid to in so far.

I have not made any withdrawal here on Bizdustry but I know that by the end of this week or next week that I will reach the minimum payout and I will be able to withdraw next week. I heard about this forum from someone and the person have made many withdrawals there.

Yes, it should be an approximate, although I am constantly on Bizdustry. Maybe I miss 1 day every 15 days, or as in this case I last 3 days without internet in my country, due to a power outage.
You can get a power bank to help you. 20000 or 30000 original power bank can last you for days. We don't have power failure in my location. My only issue is time because I'm busy most times.

You can get a power bank to help you. 20000 or 30000 original power bank can last you for days. We don't have power failure in my location. My only issue is time because I'm busy most times.
The problem is not the energy, since it left but it arrived at two hours. The problem was rooted in the headquarters of CANTV, which distributed the internet throughout the country. However in my area it is very rare when these things happen, since I live in the capital.

I have withdrawn more than $50 and I can confidently say that Bizdustry is simply the best forum. I have always wished that Bizdustry were creted during the mid 2000s, so that we would have been earning money from that time.
Lol, you have a lot of interest in money, did you know about phones or was there even crypto currency in the year 2000, lol but I get that if bizdustry was older we would have made more money.

Am never make a withdrawals on bizdustry am just trying to have like 4000 biznote before I make my withdrawals,but am real sad that I lose all my biznote that I have like 3000 biznote by spam

Welcome to bizdustry forum site where you can be earning at least $7 on a weekly basis , I have withdrawn over $100 since i started working in the forum and the admin has been supportive.
I have not made any withdrawal here on Bizdustry but I know that by the end of this week or next week that I will reach the minimum payout and I will be able to withdraw next week. I heard about this forum from someone and the person have made many withdrawals there.

Welcome to bizdustry forum site where you can be earning at least $7 on a weekly basis , I have withdrawn over $100 since i started working in the forum and the admin has been supportive.
It is like I will need to make a correction to what you just said. You said that we can make at least $7 on a weekly basis. That is not right. You should have said that maximum of $7 per week. Because the maximum post to earn forum is 50 comment, that is 1 USD per day and 7 USD per week.

It is like I will need to make a correction to what you just said. You said that we can make at least $7 on a weekly basis. That is not right. You should have said that maximum of $7 per week. Because the maximum post to earn forum is 50 comment, that is 1 USD per day and 7 USD per week.
I am saying the same thing, $7 weekly and weekly basis , what's it that you don't understand there, is weekly basis what you are trying to correct or what? Have you ever heard people saying how much they earn on a monthly basis?

I am saying the same thing, $7 weekly and weekly basis , what's it that you don't understand there, is weekly basis what you are trying to correct or what? Have you ever heard people saying how much they earn on a monthly basis?
oh I am sorry I misinterpreted what you said. There are times that I tried to reach the minimum comment per day but I don't find it easy. two days ago I met the target but yesterday I did very small. But today I don't know if I will reach 50 comment for I am still on 30 plus

That is awesome, welcome to Bizdustry. I am sure with time and staying dedicated to your writing here, you will soon start counting the number of times you have withdrawn too. All the best.

The problem is not the energy, since it left but it arrived at two hours. The problem was rooted in the headquarters of CANTV, which distributed the internet throughout the country. However in my area it is very rare when these things happen, since I live in the capital.
Ok you're talking about your network provider. I know you're one of the active members here so you'll be averaging 1 dollar daily except for days you're busy. It's not hard hitting $1 here if you're free.

I just joined the forum not quite long as I have not even reached the withdrawal threshold yet. I hope to withdraw the amount monthly to have something tangible to take home.

Ok you're talking about your network provider. I know you're one of the active members here so you'll be averaging 1 dollar daily except for days you're busy. It's not hard hitting $1 here if you're free.
I usually earn more than $1 a day when I am active, but I get it from different sites. Here on Bizdustry I don't always reach the daily amount as I am busy with various sites, and my offline commitments where I have to fulfill my work responsibilities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back