What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I think i have hit the $100 landmark earning since i started working online with bizdustry and I am still targetting more , so i am looking forward to earning $200 before the end of 2021.
Waoh. $100? How long have you been on the platform? I just am like a week old here though and I've made $5. I'm aiming for more as there's a weekly target I've set for myself; with hardwork and consistency, I'll breakthrough.
I'm loving this platform

I can not remember exactly the amount i made and withdraw from bizdustry even though i have not been on the site for a long time but it may be between 25-30.

Am never make a withdrawals on bizdustry am just trying to have like 4000 biznote before I make my withdrawals,but am real sad that I lose all my biznote that I have like 3000 biznote by spam

You just need 5000 more Biznotes to make your first withdrawal. Please follow all the rules and post high-quality posts in here and you will be paid in here guaranteed. Bizdustry has now also enabled people to make withdrawal through Perfect Money.

This platform is one of the most legit posting platforms you will find on the internet, I like how they treat their members and how prompt they are in payment.

In order to check how much money I have made on this site, I will have to go back and check my withdrawal history. Well, I might have earned more than what my history shows as I have been hiring few members to work on my small jobs

In order to check how much money I have made on this site, I will have to go back and check my withdrawal history. Well, I might have earned more than what my history shows as I have been hiring few members to work on my small jobs

I have recently cashout out 10 dollars from this great forum and I am a full-time poster on this great platform. I have always wished that this platform should have been created much earlier. Bizdustry is the best! Love Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry!

I have recently cashout out 10 dollars from this great forum and I am a full-time poster on this great platform. I have always wished that this platform should have been created much earlier. Bizdustry is the best! Love Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry!
This is the beginning of the large amounts you can get here, as long as you follow the rules, regulations and adhere to the recommendations of the staff members, you will do very well. Since joining the site I have lost track of my earnings, and I will continue to enjoy Bizdustry!

I have not really being active in bisdusty in the past months but right from the time I joined bisdusty , I believe I have earned close to $200 combined .

This is the beginning of the large amounts you can get here, as long as you follow the rules, regulations and adhere to the recommendations of the staff members, you will do very well. Since joining the site I have lost track of my earnings, and I will continue to enjoy Bizdustry!

I always make sure I follow all the guidelines and rules on Bizdustry. I have been definitely one of the most active members in here who remains active almost daily in here. You will see my posts almost every day in here. I love Bizdustry and i cannot live without it.

I always make sure I follow all the guidelines and rules on Bizdustry. I have been definitely one of the most active members in here who remains active almost daily in here. You will see my posts almost every day in here. I love Bizdustry and i cannot live without it.
Like you there are many members who support Bizdustry on a daily basis, giving our best for the forum. Also learning and sharing our experiences and knowledge, this way we will help others and receive valuable guidance.

Waoh. $100? How long have you been on the platform? I just am like a week old here though and I've made $5. I'm aiming for more as there's a weekly target I've set for myself; with hardwork and consistency, I'll breakthrough.
I'm loving this platform
I got immediately when they announced lockdown during the pandemic , and back then, a comment per post is 50biznotes and you have the opportunity of earning between $1.5 - $2 daily back then before it was reduced to 10biznotes per comment and now its 20biznotes per comment.

I'm loving this platform
I just calculated my earnings on bizdustry, I have made more than $100 posting on bizdustry despite that I became dedicated to the site after the earnings rate was reduced.

My first withdrawal was for $13 via BTC. It was on December 28, 20202. Since then I have withdrawn a couple of times and I wouldn't say how much but I can give you hint, the amount is above $200.

Like you there are many members who support Bizdustry on a daily basis, giving our best for the forum. Also learning and sharing our experiences and knowledge, this way we will help others and receive valuable guidance.

I will never leave Bizdustry and I will always contribute to this forum. Bizdustry supported me during my hard times and I am always willing to support Bizdustry by contributing more and more to this platform.

I will never leave Bizdustry and I will always contribute to this forum. Bizdustry supported me during my hard times and I am always willing to support Bizdustry by contributing more and more to this platform.
Very well, we will continue to bring the best to the platform, and attract as much as possible more members who want to share their knowledge. I also plan to continue to give my best and inform everyone of the advantages of Bizdustry.

i hope i can finally earn something this month from bizdustry. i didn't know it is very easy to earn from doing the tasks. i have been trying to work hard when i see many people testimonies.

I still a new member I haven't started earning money but they sent me 50 Biznotes and a welcoming message.
Then get ready and stay committed to this site because you can get much, just like i will $5 almost every week if work is not too much for me.

I have not really being active in bisdusty in the past months but right from the time I joined bisdusty , I believe I have earned close to $200 combined .
Bizdustry has been the source of my financial breakthrough ever since the pandemic to and i have already withdrawn over a hundred dollar since i start working on the forum site.

I have not been very serious so I haven't earned a lot of money talkless withdrawing any amount but I am hopeful that one day I will request for payment and I will be paid.

i hope i can finally earn something this month from bizdustry. i didn't know it is very easy to earn from doing the tasks. i have been trying to work hard when i see many people testimonies.
Here you can be, learn and share your knowledge, this way you will gain doubly in both wisdom and capital. I hope you continue to enjoy this beautiful forum in the company of those of us who are part of Bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back