What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

Barbing salon business is a very lucrative business. Every one wants to look good. But in this business the required capital of is very important so also is the location. You may need half a million to start with and you'll keep on building on it

depends upon you how you set things, just a small shop with cheap and less products or expenses with multiple products and big saloon. so maximum if you set normal cost $700 something.

depends upon you how you set things, just a small shop with cheap and less products or expenses with multiple products and big saloon. so maximum if you set normal cost $700 something.
$700 is far more than enough to start a good and a cooperate barbing business that has almost everything in my country , you can afford to rent shop and also set up from the money.

It all depends on how classy you want the place to be. If you do not bother so much about that ,$400 can be enough for you to start this business in my country for instance.

It all depends on how classy you want the place to be. If you do not bother so much about that ,$400 can be enough for you to start this business in my country for instance.
In a good location that is 2 years monthly rent, i doubt if $400 could be able to help you achieve that if we had to put all these things into consideration. Omo things are really expensive making it very difficult for people to start a business.

In a good location that is 2 years monthly rent, i doubt if $400 could be able to help you achieve that if we had to put all these things into consideration. Omo things are really expensive making it very difficult for people to start a business.
This may be dependent on individual location though, but I believe that this same amount can be enough to start where I live. Also you can manage somewhere at the beginning.

This may be dependent on individual location though, but I believe that this same amount can be enough to start where I live. Also you can manage somewhere at the beginning.
I don't know but generally When we are considering starting up a business it's must mostly be on the Urban settlement, that is how I calculated it . Probably your location is somehow a rural settlement.

I don't know but generally When we are considering starting up a business it's must mostly be on the Urban settlement, that is how I calculated it . Probably your location is somehow a rural settlement.
I really understand your point , because there are more people in the urban settlement than the rural settlement , but there are some rural settlement that has good population of people , and barbing is lucrative there if theres no competition.

I really understand your point , because there are more people in the urban settlement than the rural settlement , but there are some rural settlement that has good population of people , and barbing is lucrative there if theres no competition.
It is a lucrative business no doubt but business like this to me are the type of business that should only be done when you are trying to raise money to start up another business. It is not really a long-term purpose business.

It is a lucrative business no doubt but business like this to me are the type of business that should only be done when you are trying to raise money to start up another business. It is not really a long-term purpose business.
You are actually right , I also believe barbing business is the type of business that fades with time, when you are growing old as a barber, there will be younger people opening their barbing business and people will prefer youth to old people.

You are actually right , I also believe barbing business is the type of business that fades with time, when you are growing old as a barber, there will be younger people opening their barbing business and people will prefer youth to old people.
Lolz, just exactly as I was thinking. There will Be A Time In your Life That You won't just consider the business as a suitable business for you , even if the business is actually generating money because you will definitely understands that you are growing older lolz.

The biggest challenge you are going to face towards opening a barbing salon is rent for the apartments that you are trying to use unless you have one already . Apart from that I do not think it is going to cost you anything more than $500 before you can be able to set it up start work.

Lolz, just exactly as I was thinking. There will Be A Time In your Life That You won't just consider the business as a suitable business for you , even if the business is actually generating money because you will definitely understands that you are growing older lolz.
I have seen a man in my neighbourhoods that actually start the barbing business as a youth and as time goes in, he gitbolder and couldn't keep up with the new styles and materials , then he has to give the young blood a chance.

I have seen a man in my neighbourhoods that actually start the barbing business as a youth and as time goes in, he gitbolder and couldn't keep up with the new styles and materials , then he has to give the young blood a chance.
And now the man may be jobless. it is not just about starting up a business but we should also consider the future potential of any business we are interested to start also.

You are right , he has based his life on the barbing business instead of seeing the fact that age is not on his side and plan ahead to have another business or investment he will turn to after retiring .
And now the man may be jobless. it is not just about starting up a business but we should also consider the future potential of any business we are interested to start also.

You are right , he has based his life on the barbing business instead of seeing the fact that age is not on his side and plan ahead to have another business or investment he will turn to after retiring .
I am always sceptical on this and no matter What May happen I have to be very careful on any area of business I am interested to concentrate on and it must be something that can last for a very long time

The amount to start a berbing saloon sometimes depends on the location, environment and also the equipment that are needed for the services. It may cost alot but is very lucrative.

If you are having your own personal space that you can be able to use as a shop then that is going to be a very good idea. If not then I think it is going to cost you around $500 in order to start a very good barber and salon in a good area around here.

If you are willing to have a very small beginning, $100 or $200 should be enough for you to start and then think about how to grow into and start making profit.

The amount to start a berbing saloon sometimes depends on the location, environment and also the equipment that are needed for the services. It may cost alot but is very lucrative.
You are right, the amount needed to start a barbing saloon will be depended by the location, The amount needed to start barbing in the urban area will be double while you just need small amount to start in a rural area.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back