What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

You should budget about $5000 if you want to start a medium scale barbing saloon. The reason is that you are going to put on extra packaging into the salon in order to attract people. I have barbing salon over here which has a wine section in which people can have some drinks for refreshment.

A barbing business is a very huge business to get start because you may need to buy a lot of things like the clippers, a good Powe supply and lot of other utensils, so you may need approximately $1000 to get started
Having as much as $1000 is something that can be adequate to start of any kind of barbing salon business that you want to start depending on the location of the business.

There is no specific amount of money, that can be said to be enough for the smoth running of a berbing saloon even though it depends on the location and the equipment which may be used for the service provided.

To start a barbing saloon business.This is very lucrative business that needs capital.This plans has to be done systematically. The location whereby the barbershop locate determine how is going to set the shop to meet up with the standard of the people.

The amount you need to start a barbing salon depends on your location. You will definitely need a shop, one or two clippers, and other tools, you will need a generator, chairs, etc. So, you'll be needing 300,000 naira or more if you are in Nigeria.

To start a barbing saloon business.This is very lucrative business that needs capital.This plans has to be done systematically. The location whereby the barbershop locate determine how is going to set the shop to meet up with the standard of the people.
Barbing business is a good and lucrative business most especially if you are in a good marketable location and amount needed to start might depend on the taste you want the shop to be,

It depends on the type of saloon and its location. Small scale saloons will require less while those in high-rise areas will definitely cost more so as to satisfy the clients that will patronise it. I think where I stay, about $200 would do for an average barbing saloon.

It depends on the type of saloon and its location. Small scale saloons will require less while those in high-rise areas will definitely cost more so as to satisfy the clients that will patronise it. I think where I stay, about $200 would do for an average barbing saloon.
You are right , the type of barbing sallon business you are trying to start will determine the amount needed to fund the business , I think you needed extra money if you are starting the business in an urban area,

Honestly I can't tell you that a particular price is enough, I reckon 500k is enough, depending on the area you want to locate the business, at the end of the day you would have to run the estimate yourself.

Well, I think it depends on the standard of the barbing saloon. If it's just a regular barbing saloon, I think 250k should be enough, but if it's a medium standard 500k, if it's a first class barbing saloon, 5 million or more
You are actually very correct about quoting 5 million naira to be very enough to start a first class barber salon because it is around the range of money that my friend use when he started his own barbing salon.

It depends on your location and expectations,no matter the case or what is involved,start small with 100,000 naira capital,then expand as time goes on.
The truth of the matter is that the amount that you quoted can actually be enough in starting a barbershop salon but everything depends on the level of barbing salon that you want to start for yourself.

There are some barbing business that could be started with millions of naira by also adding many feautures to the shop to boost up the sales , so the price to start the business will be determined by your taste.

Barbering salon business is really lucrative business starting of such business doesn't require much capital to start up the business, what matters alot in the business is location because location is very important in business.

If you have a good location with constant power supply , it is very possible to start a befiting barbing saloon with less than $200 then you gradually grow and expand it

This will depend on your location, if you are in Africa it is possible that $200 will be able to help you to start up a new barber salon business but if you're in the Western country I think the amount of money that will be needed to start that will be far more than $200.
I strongly believe that any amount from $500 up words can actually been enough to start up a barbering salon but it depends on the location where you want to start it.

It depends on your location and expectations,no matter the case or what is involved,start small with 100,000 naira capital,then expand as time goes on.
For My country Nigeria I don't think that it's going to be possible for you to start up any kind of barbing salon with less than 300,000 because of shop rent that is very expensive.

I strongly believe that any amount from $500 up words can actually been enough to start up a barbering salon but it depends on the location where you want to start it.
That is what I was trying to say this may only be applicable to Africa alone but $500.00 May not likely be able to help you to establish this business in the western country probably the UK that I know.

Every business needs a good capital to start but the amount of money needed depends on the individual and the scale of the business , a good starting capital of about $300 can start a functional barbing salon.

At least if you can get between $400 - $600 as your start up capital , you will be able to start a good barbing saloon with ease , because you will be able to get the shop equipped within that amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back