What's new

How much iw enough to start a barbing saloon business

There are many types of barbing business depending on your taste , some barbing business don't normally need to cost you much money because all you need is a shop ,and your barbing instrument but some need to be fully equipped

I don't think, there is any specific amount of money that will be enough oto start a berbing saloon anywhere. The location of the business matters alot. Some of the location may require huge amount of money compared to other locations.

A majority of your money in the salon business is going to go into renting a shop if you do not already have one. Then you are going to need to buy efficient chairs and then your clippers.

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business
Everything depends on the budget I you already have which you want to use to start your backing salon because I believe that you can actually start it with anything between $1000 or even below.

A majority of your money in the salon business is going to go into renting a shop if you do not already have one. Then you are going to need to buy efficient chairs and then your clippers.
You are right m almost fifty percent of the total amount of the money you need goes to the renting of the shop you needed for the barbing saloon business, mthen you neednto use the remaining money for the neccesary things.

Starting a berbing saloon in my area, seriously need a very huge amount of money in other to run the business effectively. sometimes those equipment which may be used for the work, determine how much will be estimated.

A barbing business is a very huge business to get start because you may need to buy a lot of things like the clippers, a good Powe supply and lot of other utensils, so you may need approximately $1000 to get started

I do not think that $1,000 is sufficient amount to star barber saloon. It will probably required you thousands of dollars because you would need to get a shop and hire labor. Buying barbering tools would also incur cost, don't you think?

I do not think that $1,000 is sufficient amount to star barber saloon. It will probably required you thousands of dollars because you would need to get a shop and hire labor. Buying barbering tools would also incur cost, don't you think?
I think $1000 is quite sufficient to set up an average barbing saloon. With that sum, you can pay to rent a little shop, purchase new barbing equipments and a generator and still pay for any labour that you might need.

I want to ask here how much is to start a barbing saloon business because i want to start one. To me barbing saloon business is very good and the business move on s in both rural and urban area.
So can someone tell me how much is enough start the business
Everything depends on the capital that you have on ground that you want to use to start your own barbing salon because a friend of mine actually started his own barbing salon with about $7000.

A barbing salon is a very good business and the most of the money you are going to spend it on getting a location or renting a room. This is going to depend on the location that you want to set up the business.
From my observations lately it's becoming very clear that a lot of people are jumping into this kind of business which makes it to be very competitive unless you setup your own in a very big way that you know there are unique kind of customers that always come to you.

To start a barbing saloon in my country, you need some am out of money depending on the saloon you are trying to start, if its unisex saloon then you need much money to start, i think #300,000 will set you up real well,

In Nigeria, these are estimation are in naira

3 fairly used whal clipper - 4000
1 chair with foam - 1500
a long bench - 2000
cupboard - 3500
big mirror - 2500
a bottle of methylated spirit - 300
a roll of cotton wool - 300
small gallon of fuel - 2000
stool - 800
extension - 800
bibs - 300
broom and packer - 700
small towel - 450
rent for a small batcha - 3000 per month
standing fan fairly used - 2500
led bulbs 2 or 3 - 1000

if you want to entertain those waiting
14inch crt tv fairly used - 8000
antenna - 500
small speakers - 1200

essentials
padlock - 400
chain - 1000
condemed tire - free or 300 from dump

A barbing salon is a very good business and the most of the money you are going to spend it on getting a location or renting a room. This is going to depend on the location that you want to set up the business.
A lot of my friends actually has burning salon businesses and he was actually set up in a very big way which they make very good amount of money from their balance of your business because some of them set up the balance along with over 5 million Naira.

A barbing business is a very huge business to get start because you may need to buy a lot of things like the clippers, a good Powe supply and lot of other utensils, so you may need approximately $1000 to get started
I believe that everything depends on the level of bobbin salon that you want to start because even $1000 is even too much to start up some kind of barbing salon.

Well there would be some things to consider first, the location would be one and how big an idea one has, so when rent of shop is solved there are still other expenses to be catered for

Thats a good and detailed way of doing a quotation on how to set up a standard barbing saloon business and i beleive starting a mini or local barbing saloon won't be up to this listed price.
In Nigeria, these are estimation are in naira

3 fairly used whal clipper - 4000
1 chair with foam - 1500
a long bench - 2000
cupboard - 3500
big mirror - 2500
a bottle of methylated spirit - 300
a roll of cotton wool - 300
small gallon of fuel - 2000
stool - 800
extension - 800
bibs - 300
broom and packer - 700
small towel - 450
rent for a small batcha - 3000 per month
standing fan fairly used - 2500
led bulbs 2 or 3 - 1000

if you want to entertain those waiting
14inch crt tv fairly used - 8000
antenna - 500
small speakers - 1200

essentials
padlock - 400
chain - 1000
condemed tire - free or 300 from dump

You did not mention the country you are writing from maybe we could provide you with a round estimate of your local currency since that's unavailable I'll use the foreign market benchmark which is US dollars. Starting a baring business should cost about #1000-$1500

It is a very good business, I can't say for sure that there is a specific amount you will need to start. That is on you to to research and get the estimate on the money.
I believe that the location where you want to start the barbing salon business goes a very long way in determining how much is going to be required to setup the business at that place.

Depending on the type you want to start. There are barbing saloon with just clippers, stools and mirror. There are those with sound systems. It depends on your money and what customer you want to attract
This is actually very correct because I believe that an average barbing salon should cost at least a minimum of 500 to 800 dollars before you can set it up successfully.

This is actually very correct because I believe that an average barbing salon should cost at least a minimum of 500 to 800 dollars before you can set it up successfully.
You are actually right about the amount of money needed to start a barbing business m some even require lesser amount of money to establish while some require more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back