What's new

How much freedom do you give you employees?

Well, there are many companies that have strict policies. Some companies such as telemarketing companies won't allow you to use smartphone due to the fact that they fear that you will "leak" the data. However, the reality is that they are simply being too strict in this regards.
If you're working for telemarketing companies, they will would give you the smartphone and other tech you're to work with. If you leave them and start making use of your own personal phone, you've broken the company's work policy. They can sack or give you a lengthy suspension.

I agree with your opinion, because I have one worker, he has been with me from the very beginning and he has already learned all the rules and intricacies of the work and performs them correctly and without complaints, so I do not demand anything more from him, and he, in turn, does the work qualitatively and does not bring i have problems

If you're working for telemarketing companies, they will would give you the smartphone and other tech you're to work with. If you leave them and start making use of your own personal phone, you've broken the company's work policy. They can sack or give you a lengthy suspension.

They do not offer phones. They have a specific place where you have to work and promote products so that customers could buy those products. They have computers mostly. However, they never allow you to use phones in there. Only managers could use phones.

They do not offer phones. They have a specific place where you have to work and promote products so that customers could buy those products. They have computers mostly. However, they never allow you to use phones in there. Only managers could use phones.
Some telemarketing companies in my state would give you smartphone to use for your work incase they needed you being mobile on the job. If you're expected to be in the office all day, you're going to work on the computer.

Some telemarketing companies in my state would give you smartphone to use for your work incase they needed you being mobile on the job. If you're expected to be in the office all day, you're going to work on the computer.

The world is becoming digital and use of phones and other digital devices can't be ruled out in the business. It is why we should support businesses that wants to grow getting digitalized as that is the way to go.

The world is becoming digital and use of phones and other digital devices can't be ruled out in the business. It is why we should support businesses that wants to grow getting digitalized as that is the way to go.
If I have a telemarketing company, I won't restrict my telemarketing officers to using only the computer. The tele in the marketing should tell you smartphone should be used in doing the job because of its portability and finesse carrying out marketing jobs.

If I have a telemarketing company, I won't restrict my telemarketing officers to using only the computer. The tele in the marketing should tell you smartphone should be used in doing the job because of its portability and finesse carrying out marketing jobs.

I think you are right and another way to look it is that mobile apps will give a better view of what the markets are saying unlike when one is using a PC or a computer. So, making use of both devices is necessary to get the needed results.

I think you are right and another way to look it is that mobile apps will give a better view of what the markets are saying unlike when one is using a PC or a computer. So, making use of both devices is necessary to get the needed results.
I know the benefits of using both smartphone and computers for jobs like telemarketing one's. There will be advantages of using both than using either only smartphone or computers. I work with both computer and smartphone. I won't listen to who tells me to use only one.

I know the benefits of using both smartphone and computers for jobs like telemarketing one's. There will be advantages of using both than using either only smartphone or computers. I work with both computer and smartphone. I won't listen to who tells me to use only one.
There are always rules and regulations a company gives it's staffs to improve productivity. It might differ from one organization to another. Personally I always tell my staff what I want from them and never put pressure on anyone..

I think that each telemarketing company is different. However, most of the telemarketing companies may not use smartphones to their employees. This is the condition of many other companies. They would not grant freedom to many employees that easily.

I think that each telemarketing company is different. However, most of the telemarketing companies may not use smartphones to their employees. This is the condition of many other companies. They would not grant freedom to many employees that easily.
This I can agree to. Different companies in different locations and countries will have different mode of operation. They might be the same company but the country where they are located would make them have different operation strategy.

I have 6 workers who are currently working for me in my business of poultry and fish farming. They have all the freedom to work. I don't put unnecessary pressure or cause drama for them. They work very hard for my business, so it's why I give them the freedom to work at will as long as they are doing their job well.

There are times that some task will be better done on one device, such as the smartphone, instead of a computer. This is the reason most offices should have these two options especially when they consider the industry that they are working in as well.

There are times that some task will be better done on one device, such as the smartphone, instead of a computer. This is the reason most offices should have these two options especially when they consider the industry that they are working in as well.

The freedom that I'm always going to give to my employees is always going to be something that will not make them to take advantage of my generosity and not be serious with doing their work. This is because I know that some people always do more than what they are expected to do whenever you are to free with them.

There's a need to be coordinated when you're making use of several devices to work. It will enable you not to be lose track of the works you're meant to do because they are not in one working device. The multiple devices will be a good backup for all your work.

The freedom that I'm always going to give to my employees is always going to be something that will not make them to take advantage of my generosity and not be serious with doing their work. This is because I know that some people always do more than what they are expected to do whenever you are to free with them.

This is right. I, for example, work better when I am giving some free hands to operate. I will give my all and will always do everything to ensure that I am doing it right. This is different when I am working with strict formalities as if I am working at the military.

This is right. I, for example, work better when I am giving some free hands to operate. I will give my all and will always do everything to ensure that I am doing it right. This is different when I am working with strict formalities as if I am working at the military.

It is not going to be in the best interest of your business to shackle your employees thereby limiting how they are supposed to work. This will directly impact negatively on their work output.

I will always make sure to consider how whatever I'm going to do to my employees is going to affect their productivity and if it's not for the good, I will never do that kind of thing.

It is not going to be in the best interest of your business to shackle your employees thereby limiting how they are supposed to work. This will directly impact negatively on their work output.

I will always make sure to consider how whatever I'm going to do to my employees is going to affect their productivity and if it's not for the good, I will never do that kind of thing.

There are many employees who often complain about this and this is a very common thing. Many people may work for more than 10 hours and they may receive a half an hour break. This may cause many health issues and this may also strain employees a lot. Obviously this would have a negative effect on productivity as your employees may become exhausted early.

There are many employees who often complain about this and this is a very common thing. Many people may work for more than 10 hours and they may receive a half an hour break. This may cause many health issues and this may also strain employees a lot. Obviously this would have a negative effect on productivity as your employees may become exhausted early.

It is always the right thing for you to do when it comes to balancing how your employees are supposed to work and how they are supposed to take their break.

This is something that is likely to impact on their efficiency and work output because when the condition which they are working with is not beneficial to them, they will most likely not perform in a very good way.

It is always the right thing for you to do when it comes to balancing how your employees are supposed to work and how they are supposed to take their break.

This is something that is likely to impact on their efficiency and work output because when the condition which they are working with is not beneficial to them, they will most likely not perform in a very good way.

Well, when it comes to employees, each and every employee may have different kinds of responsibilities. This is why they may play different roles in the business organisation. I reckon if a person holds higher designation, then they tend to be much more responsible. Channelisation of workload is also quite important. This makes sure you never overburden your workers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back