What's new

How many days off do you usually take a week?

I most often value and cherish Sunday more than any other days that comes my way. I can spend the whole working days to hustle but excluding Sunday because it's a day to which I can make my self some relief.

I most often value and cherish Sunday more than any other days that comes my way. I can spend the whole working days to hustle but excluding Sunday because it's a day to which I can make my self some relief.

I think that it is important to take off on some days when you feel like you cannot work. This is important because health is crucial for all the people who work online.

I don't have any day that I consider as my off day, because we work from Monday to Friday then Saturdays we don't go to work and also on Sundays too, so I consider this two days as my off days.

The only day I take a day off is on Sunday and not usually all the time, as I am inclined to do some bit of work on that day as well, but there are some days I still work on a Sunday

I usually take one day break per week because I need to refresh my mind, working continually will make me exhausted, it is a good idea to have some off days.

How many days would you say you take off during your usually work week? Do you take the weekends off? Maybe a different set of days? Or do you just stay on call and keep checking on things every day? I often do that myself, I check out my sites daily. But, if I want a real break, I will sometimes take a needed break, so a day or two off. Sometimes I'll have a friend keep an eye on it, or I just let the sites chill that time.
I would like to say that if you work for the whole week, then there should be one day in which you take leave and do all your work. If you do this then it is a very good habit and you will also save time for yourself. If you work anywhere, then it is imperative that you take Sundays as a holiday, which will give you peace of mind and peace of mind, and you will also go to work fresh the next day, then your whole week will be very happy.

When I was doing paid employment, I never had off days. I worked Mondays to Fridays. You can say that the weekends were my off days. That's because those were the only days I was permitted not to go to work.

How many days would you say you take off during your usually work week? Do you take the weekends off? Maybe a different set of days? Or do you just stay on call and keep checking on things every day? I often do that myself, I check out my sites daily. But, if I want a real break, I will sometimes take a needed break, so a day or two off. Sometimes I'll have a friend keep an eye on it, or I just let the sites chill that time.
I do not work offline and I only work on paid to post forums online which means that if I do not work, I will not earn money for that day so I always work everyday.

At my previous job, I don't usually get the weekend off and it was very challenging for me at first but ever since I got my new job, I don't always work during the weekend unless on cases of emergency and it is something that I enjoy you so much because I get to rest during the weekend.

Well in my offline work I try by all means not to take any day off because I am still new to such work but I know of those that in high positions that usually takes two days off in a week.

I work online, And I do not usually take any day off. Since I work online, I do not see the need to take any day off. I have taken 1 or 2 days off in the past because I was tired and I really needed to rest to recover from the stress. I would only take a day off if I feel tired.

I usually take one day break per week because I need to refresh my mind, working continually will make me exhausted, it is a good idea to have some off days.

There are many people who take breaks, and this also includes taking a day off. However, i never take breaks and try my best to make sure that I never procrastinate.

There are many people who take breaks, and this also includes taking a day off. However, i never take breaks and try my best to make sure that I never procrastinate.
I am doing the same, I always try to work hard everyday but sometimes I get exhausted so I take a day or two days off to refresh my mind and have energy to work after the break.

I don't work on weekends that aspect of the week is very important to me. It gives me the opportunity to relax and also have fun before another week of work comes again.

I don't work on weekends that aspect of the week is very important to me. It gives me the opportunity to relax and also have fun before another week of work comes again.
My business runs through From Monday to Saturday. I only have to closed it on Sunday. There is no problem as long as I have the time to focus. I spend time with friends and family mostly on Sunday.

Well I think it depends on the kind of jobs or business you do.

Personally I don't usually take any day off from the week simply because I have schedule which I most meet up with before the week goes out.

I don't have a particular day off from my work. It just happens with my mood. Sometimes i take a day or 2days off. Sometimes i might even take as long as a month or week off.

Since I only work five days in a week I don't sleep to take any days off anymore. So I don't I just do my work during the week and take my breaks normally on weekends.

I don't have off days both with my online work and my business. I supervise my poultry farm morning and evening. I work online in between. The situation in the country does not permit off days.

There is nothing that is going to make me to go back to work on Sunday because it is the only day that I have to worship my God and rest myself so that I will be more healthy to get back to the work on the next Monday.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back