What's new

How many days off do you usually take a week?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many days would you say you take off during your usually work week? Do you take the weekends off? Maybe a different set of days? Or do you just stay on call and keep checking on things every day? I often do that myself, I check out my sites daily. But, if I want a real break, I will sometimes take a needed break, so a day or two off. Sometimes I'll have a friend keep an eye on it, or I just let the sites chill that time.

Whenever I work for night duty which is 7 days I usually have another week for myself but then if I work for money which is 5 days are usually have just two days and that is how it is rotated.

While i was working under someone there was no single break, i had to work Monday to Saturday, and there are days i go to the office even on sundays after service. Now am currently trying to start up my own business, i think for the meantime i would not set a break until i reach a certain level first.

At the moment with the work that I do from home, I don't too often take a break even though I know I should. Yesterday was one of the days I decided to take a break as I had a migraine and I was feeling a little run down so I took the day off and away from things to take a me day and I feel much better for that today. I do need to start scheduling my week so that I have at least 1 - 2 days off a week to do my thing so that I feel better and less tired and run down.

I don't really have any day that I consider a day off or a day of total disconnection, although if we say the day I rest the most, we could certainly say that it is Sunday.

I have the intentions of taking some days off from working but presently I don't think is going to be possible because of lot of responsibilities.
I have a sick mother to take care of among all other things.

I usually take a one day break weekly from my online work. It helps me to reduce the mental fatigue of the whole week. I also take small breaks throughout the day when I am working. Otherwise, I will get bored with the work.

I don't have defined dates or days that I do take off from work and that's because of the nature of business I do. I work online and so anytime that I am free and not doing anything I would start working.

Since I work as a freelancer, I also take rest whenever i feel like. However, taking rest certainly has a huge negative effect on my work and this is why I rarely take rest.

I get weekends off and it's still not enough. There are some weekends where I have so much commitments, it feels worse than a workday. I would love to have three days off each week.

I only have 1 day off a week and that's Sunday. I would like to have a second day on Saturday, but I can't. In addition to the traditional weekly day off, I also take a break during international holidays. or if the matter concerns health, then the work is canceled.

I am a work from home professional, I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I work even during the weekends and holidays. I moghjt not be working for 8 hours in weekends or holidays but I do work for at least a couple of hours. I work because I enjoy working.

I usually take a one day break weekly from my online work. It helps me to reduce the mental fatigue of the whole week. I also take small breaks throughout the day when I am working. Otherwise, I will get bored with the work.

Well, this is also the case with me as well. However, now I am planning to become a workaholic and start making money each and every day. So, i doubt that I would now take a break.

with the kind of work that I do,I usually have schedule time in between the task that I do,because as one of the managers of the business I will ensure that things are well positioned before I will take the needed rest.

Well, this is also the case with me as well. However, now I am planning to become a workaholic and start making money each and every day. So, i doubt that I would now take a break.
Sometimes I feel that way too. Especially when I want to achieve a certain amount of money. But then I get burnt out and I am forced to take a break. Do you find being workaholic to be easy for you?

I normally work throughout the week most of the time, but i usually takes a day off on Sunday just to stay with my family and chill with my friends most of the time.

I normally work throughout the week most of the time, but i usually takes a day off on Sunday just to stay with my family and chill with my friends most of the time.

Do you also take off on Sundays when it comes to working online? I do not take off until or unless I suffer from bad health. This is the only time when I take off.

I don't have offline job that will always requires my present all the time but there are sometimes that jobs are always available offline that I have to do and they pay me at the end.
It is not all the time but there are always a times that I will have to work constantly for weeks and during this time I can decide to take a break whenever I feel overwhelmed.

If you are talking about taking some days off while working online , then i am only not working during the weekends , I normally work everyday during the week both online and offline .

If you are talking about taking some days off while working online , then i am only not working during the weekends , I normally work everyday during the week both online and offline .

Nowadays I am working online, but since I am trying to adjust my schedule, I am trying desperate to fix things in the best manner. This also makes me earn less money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back