What's new

How many businesses have you started or been a part of?

Well I have been part of so many businesses online which I can not tell the exact number, but I know I have been part of up to 12 businesses online before gotten the legit onces.

As I can remember , I have been part of two business. But unfortunately those business are no more available because of locational change and those business cannot be established here in my current location.

As I can remember , I have been part of two business. But unfortunately those business are no more available because of locational change and those business cannot be established here in my current location.
I have also been able to start two business after the pandemic, I first ventured into farming and i used the money I got from the farming with the money I am earning online to start my baking business.

I have also been able to start two business after the pandemic, I first ventured into farming and i used the money I got from the farming with the money I am earning online to start my baking business.
This is nice to hear. Starting a farm is a good investment. I have been able to start only one business, which was sales and I must admit that I loved the experience back then.

I can't remember, but I think I have been part of more than two business organisation. The last one is my personal business that is helping me focus offline. I am even considering starting another business.

I was part of a business that paid through commenting on posts on Twitter, it was a nice one, enjoyed it while it lasted until it crashed, I joined another though it was foreign base and it's still working .. I'm also a part of bizdustry .

Wow baking business is a nice business idea, personally I can bake various type of snacks but I can't do it professionally. I do it mostly for home use alone. cake is my challenge now. Lolz.

I have not had the opportunity to start a business on my own. I have only been able to start and become part of another person's business which I was very privileged to learn a lot of things.

I am privileged that I have worked with at least four businesses in the past in different sectors of the economy. I believe that this is going to help me a lot when it is time to start my own.

Actually over the years, I have not attempted to start any business yet because I am into my berbing saloon business and it has really been making alot of progress.
Actually I was advise by friends to engage into a number of business up to 3 online but I find out am not really doing great in any of the business so I quit and based on online and am really progressing.

Last edited:
I have been a part of half a dozen businesses. Some of the businesses I have worked for or have owned were successful and some businesses failed. I have experience running or working in various niches from publishing houses to restaurants, construction companies, dairy farms, and online businesses.

I have been a part of half a dozen businesses. Some of the businesses I have worked for or have owned were successful and some businesses failed. I have experience running or working in various niches from publishing houses to restaurants, construction companies, dairy farms, and online businesses.

I have been a part of few businesses. I have worked for a business and I have also managed a family business to some extent as well. However, as of now, I am much more interested in the field of freelancing and this is why I am not focusing on any real business as of now.

I have personally been involved in few businesses over the years. Many of them did not really succeeded but I am currently obtaining some skills which will help me to succeed in my next business launch.

I would advise you that there's no need in running to start or become involved in so much businesses at once like jack of all trades but you're a master of none. In the end, you're just going to end up wasting your time, energy and resources along the way. Find one or max two businesses and focus on it. Give them your 100% and it's definitely going to be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back