What's new

How many businesses can one person manage simultaneously?

Focus is require in order to build a successful business. And you can only focus on one thing at a time. Therefore the ideal number of business you can focus at a time is 1. You can simply delegates to other people if it happens that you have more than one business to manage.
I agree with you. You can oversee both business by delegating the affairs to other people who work for you. It will make the whole process easier and more effective.

If you are financially buoyant and have the ability to employ professionals that can assist you in managing your business , I believe you can manage between three to four job simultaneously.

The person will literally become a devil and he or she will burn out quickly it is just a matter of time. it is being said that a sun ray does not burn until it is brought under focus. Without a full focus it can be very hard to achieve something worthwhile which include building a successful business.
I love this statement, this is actually true though, the only way you can get the best results form what you do would be to stay focused, once you have gotten to particular level, you can start doing other things.

You could manage up to 3 businesses at a time conveniently. Moreover, the size of the business Will also determine the number of the investment that you could manage at the same time

I love this statement, this is actually true though, the only way you can get the best results form what you do would be to stay focused, once you have gotten to particular level, you can start doing other things.
You really get my point. you have said the best thing poeple can do if they have multiple business ideas. The best thing is to focus on one until it become successful then after that you move on to the next one. Focus means Follow One Course Until Successful.

You can run as many as possible. It all depends on your management skills and how you allocate time to monitor each business. Running several businesses does not mean you have to be present at every business location to monitor what goes on there.

You really get my point. you have said the best thing poeple can do if they have multiple business ideas. The best thing is to focus on one until it become successful then after that you move on to the next one. Focus means Follow One Course Until Successful.
Hmmm I like your definition of focus, But there are some cases where some persons are not able to reach their goal, is it that they where not focused enough, or it's not just for them? What's your take on this?

Hmmm I like your definition of focus, But there are some cases where some persons are not able to reach their goal, is it that they where not focused enough, or it's not just for them? What's your take on this?
There are lot of reasons why some people are unable to achieve their goals. As for me, one of the reason why I don't achieve success or reach my goal is that I gave up too soon when things don't go the way I want. This might not be lack of focus or some other things

There are lot of reasons why some people are unable to achieve their goals. As for me, one of the reason why I don't achieve success or reach my goal is that I gave up too soon when things don't go the way I want. This might not be lack of focus or some other things
Is it safe to say you lack the patience to keep trying or you lack consistency? For me one of my major issue is consistency, which is what I am seriously trying to break out from.

Is it safe to say you lack the patience to keep trying or you lack consistency? For me one of my major issue is consistency, which is what I am seriously trying to break out from.
I think the problem lies with consistency. I should have succeeded long way ago with some of my online businesses if it happens that I am consistent with them. I discover about this last year and that's the reason why I am tagging this year is my year of consistency.

You can manage two business at a time. This will really be so stressful too since you have to be there most times. Normally we are entitled to manage only one business at a time so we can do it perfectly to the best of our ability.

There is really no limit to the amount of jobs that an individual can be able to manage , because we have seen a lot of people who are in two different jobs and are really do well in them .

There's no amount of business you can't manage if you have the capability of doing so , currently i managing two succesful but still small offline business and i am still working under someone, and ii doesnt affect my own business.
There's no amount of business you can't manage if you have the capability of doing so , currently i managing two succesful but still small offline business and i am still working under someone, and ii doesnt affect my own business.

It depends on business , There are business you will be opportune to manage only one because of the stress. There are some business that doesn't really need serious management requirement and in such business , you could manage even up to two at a time or more.

You can do as many business as you wish so long you have the strength, the capital to fund the business and the knowledge to run a succesful business and also the seriousness.

The only business that one can handle or manage simultaneously with out getting tired are businesses that combine both offline and online such as delivery businesses and others.

It really depends on the nature of the businesses. You might want to strike a balance between the time devoted to both business but logically you should invest more in a business that potentially pays more.

Nobody is going to hold you that you should be managing only a particular number of businesses at a time. The most important thing is that you should know your capabilities and how to take it.

Their are times when you start thinking about the business you started when the business is not yielding positive turnouts and you keep thinking maybe you are not doing the right business , that alone might make you quit.

It depends on the level of knowledge and financial capacity of the person. there are people are very rich and they have several businesses in which they manage simultaneously and make some good amount of money from it. Someone like Elon musk has so many companies in which he manages and makes a lot of profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back