What's new

How many businesses can one person manage simultaneously?

Whenever you go into a business venture they may always be different fields to the business that you may want to venture into and generally if it is your first business, then you would incorporate all of these fields into a single business that you can manage. However there are some people that decide to get brave and they decide to open up multiple businesses at the same time and each business Focuses on a different product or service. How viable do you think it is to operate or run more than one business at the same time?

Surely if you are running one business you can fit all of your time and your focus to that business however if you have more than one business your attention be split between all of these businesses and it may result in one of them suffering. What are your thoughts on this?
Starting up many businesses at the same time is a no-no.
You can't be at various places at once overseeing business activities.
Starting up one business at a time allows for focus. With time and experience, you can manage other businesses depending on your ability.

Whenever you go into a business venture they may always be different fields to the business that you may want to venture into and generally if it is your first business, then you would incorporate all of these fields into a single business that you can manage. However there are some people that decide to get brave and they decide to open up multiple businesses at the same time and each business Focuses on a different product or service. How viable do you think it is to operate or run more than one business at the same time?

Surely if you are running one business you can fit all of your time and your focus to that business however if you have more than one business your attention be split between all of these businesses and it may result in one of them suffering. What are your thoughts on this?
The best for any business owner that really wants to stabilise and focus on growth is to consentrate on one area so that his energy would be channeled properlly in that area.

I know that there is no specific or written rule anywhere that stipulates that an individual is restricted to only this or that number of businesses to be running per time. But you should only handle that number you think you can handle

The only way to manage such business properly is to try to make sure that proper records of income and expenses are well kept. That way you how the company is growing

Well it is not an easy task and one can actually do it in shifts or get to employ people to work for them then at the end of the day they will will go round to make accounts

As many as you can. One thing I know is, human beings are good at multitasking. I know of people who handle three physical businesses and thrive in them effectively.
One can manage as many businesses as possible depending on individual capability. The management may not pose a challenge, monitoring all businesses effectively might be where the challenge may lie.

If there is access to fund, professional team workers and good business ideas and strategies. It may be possible to run more than one business venture. What really matters in business is monitoring and if there is enough resources to make the monitoring happens, there may not be bound to how many business can be run.

One can run many business even though its not easy,all the business needs your time and attention, that is why it is advisable to specialize in one business and make it explore.

Somebody can manage more than one business simultaneously without disturb one another. Especially those who have hand work together with online business can be trade together.

As many as he can. If he thinks he can manage 50 then he should go ahead. As for me I like concentrating on one thing, if it stands well I can move on to the next, but max should be 3

A person can manage many business simultaneously, he or she needs to prepare a proper time schedule to meet up with lol those businesses, it's a tedious but possible adventure.

It depends on the nature of the businesses you are running and the time available to you but the fact remains that the easiest businesses to manage are businesses that you are running online.

The owner of the biggest mall chain and biggest bank is still doing hard work. She has other businesses in the real estate and other industries that sometimes I wonder if she still has time for her personal affairs like leisure and fun with her family. She is already 70 and her lifestyle is still very dynamic. I guess your capacity to manage businesses depends on your focus and skills.

You are right, handling more than one business at a time may results in the failure of one of them due to lack of proper attention especially if that business is a large one.

You must be ready to work like a devil if you want to manage more than one business at a tine. The best thing you can do is to delegate the management of the another business you to the competent hands. Then you ask them to give report on how the business is going for proper monitor.

If there's access to enough business funding, I can manage two business successfully without any hindrance whatsoever , i will recruit trusted advisors who can assist me in managing the business.

If there's access to enough business funding, I can manage two business successfully without any hindrance whatsoever , i will recruit trusted advisors who can assist me in managing the business.
Ofcourse it is possible to manage two businesses simultaneously though it might be very challenging at the start. You can just hire people to work for you while you supervise them.

Focus is require in order to build a successful business. And you can only focus on one thing at a time. Therefore the ideal number of business you can focus at a time is 1. You can simply delegates to other people if it happens that you have more than one business to manage.

Focus is require in order to build a successful business. And you can only focus on one thing at a time. Therefore the ideal number of business you can focus at a time is 1. You can simply delegates to other people if it happens that you have more than one business to manage.
You have a point there though, to have a very effective result, it's best you just focus on one thing, once you are through with that, you can enter the next. But there are some people who multi task, and they also extend it to their business as well.

You have a point there though, to have a very effective result, it's best you just focus on one thing, once you are through with that, you can enter the next. But there are some people who multi task, and they also extend it to their business as well.
The person will literally become a devil and he or she will burn out quickly it is just a matter of time. it is being said that a sun ray does not burn until it is brought under focus. Without a full focus it can be very hard to achieve something worthwhile which include building a successful business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back