What's new

How many businesses can one person manage simultaneously?

If one person is privileged to have one than one business such person must have been a business mogue and once you are no matter the numbers of business such will be able to maintian it sofar such person has staffs working for him

If one happens to have more than one business then it should be a business that does not require the presence of the business owner at all time, it is possible to own three different business at a time all you need is a well trusted person to manage it

Whenever you go into a business venture they may always be different fields to the business that you may want to venture into and generally if it is your first business, then you would incorporate all of these fields into a single business that you can manage. However there are some people that decide to get brave and they decide to open up multiple businesses at the same time and each business Focuses on a different product or service. How viable do you think it is to operate or run more than one business at the same time?

Surely if you are running one business you can fit all of your time and your focus to that business however if you have more than one business your attention be split between all of these businesses and it may result in one of them suffering. What are your thoughts on this?
It is somehow difficult to manage many businesses at a time but I may be possible if the person have stamina to manage no of things at a time and have some loyal and helpful friends in life that will help him in difficult situations

People can run two or more companies simultaneously when you are clever and have the requisite skills and experience to float the company. You don't have to be present in all the companies, you can hire trusted people to manage them on your behalf and then come every day or weekly to oversee every company.
It could be challenging and exhausting if they are small companies

It depends on the type of businesses,a person can manage so many businesses at a time if he has time to track all the activities of such businesses in a time frame. One needs to employ trustworthy persons to oversee such businesses when away.

Being an entrepreneur us a great advantage in present times. You can have as any business as possible and still have control of all of them simultaneously presiding over each. It is a difficult task but very achieveable. Having those that report to you.

Whenever you go into a business venture they may always be different fields to the business that you may want to venture into and generally if it is your first business, then you would incorporate all of these fields into a single business that you can manage. However there are some people that decide to get brave and they decide to open up multiple businesses at the same time and each business Focuses on a different product or service. How viable do you think it is to operate or run more than one business at the same time?

Surely if you are running one business you can fit all of your time and your focus to that business however if you have more than one business your attention be split between all of these businesses and it may result in one of them suffering. What are your thoughts on this?
The answer to this question is very different based on each person's ability to run many businesses at the same time. But I personally can not run more than two businesses at a time to avoid being distracted. To me, two businesses are okay to run and manage at the same time.

It depends on the type of business you are trying to run,if its same type of business, for example running a flower , sugar and baking powder business, that means you are running three business and all of them are baking ingredient, it will be easier but If you are selling roofing sheet and also into selling jeweleries , it wont be easy

To me, i don't think there is number of business attach to a person to manage. the number of business that could be managed by an individual is depending on how smart the person is and how large the business is.

The laws in my current country let micro-entrepreneurs to run until 16 businesses. Obviously, I suppose nobody really runs 16 businesses. But the secret to not lose job's opportunities during times such these, when a suffering economy makes people to lose their jobs, is to get licences to run more than one (if in your country it doesn't involves additional expenses -I can speak about what happens in my country by law-). In my case I chose 9 businesses, even if currently I barely run 2 of them (teaching and writing). But I think in the future, when I'll be free from studies and could fully run more than 2.

Im skeptical about running multiple businesses at the same time, business is hard so combining 2 or 3 together may make one of them suffer, I'll rather look for a trustworthy person to run one for me if I'm pretty sure it is going to be a successful investment

If i have the necessary funds, i won't hesitate to handle as much business. I can handle more than 4 businesses at a time regarding their is money to Forster such business successfully. That won't be a problem for me, i can hire extra bodies trusted to assist me to make the business productive.

Although as for me I think I could manage 3 to 4 I guess,but with the use of the internet tho,but I will specifically monitor one very well by standing there all day with the workers and see what's going on with the business,but the other ones I do that through the internet as well.

A well experienced and a proactive person can manage more than one job but in other to succeed you need to work Extra hours because it takes a very hard-working person to pull through switching tasks.

I will say it depends on the person in question. as for me, currently I'm running three businesses (all are mine) and I'm doing well in the three of them simultaneously. so if a person has the mental capacity to run it, he should run any number of business he or she can, but one must make sure that he can really do it because it's very stressful

If you are good at multi tasking you can manage a lot of business. I can muti task, I do a lot of things, I write content for my website, I also provide content to client; I design and develop my website, I also design and develop websites for my client.

A normal business minded individual should be able to run at least two businesses at the same time without any problems. There are people who can do more anyways.

Management doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be the one that's see to the day to day affairs of all especially if it's more than 2. You can employ capable hands too manage each business while you oversee all, dah way you're still managing these business but with lesser pressure on you.

That will normally depend on the individual that is to manage these businesses. Some can manage two at a time, some one and others three.

A man can manage up to three business simultaneously, but as for me I can manage up to five business simultaneously this is because I am very hard-working.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back