What's new

How long will a customer buy from you before you will sell to him on credit?

Everything have actually changed over the last couple of years and it's the reason why people don't find it very easy to trust others especially when it comes to their business because there is always a high chance of someone whom you trust to default when it comes to paying what you sold on credit to them.

They end disappointing and disappearing without paying your money.

Certainly many things have changed. In the past, people used to trust each other because many people used to be honest at that time. However, now things have changed. Now many companies usually deal with people who seem trust worthy. They offer products to such people only when it comes to offering products on credit terms.

Many people have actually lost trust in people around them as most of them are insincere in their dealing. It does not matter how long I have known a customer. Once the trust is lacking it becomes difficult to give credit..

Certainly many things have changed. In the past, people used to trust each other because many people used to be honest at that time. However, now things have changed. Now many companies usually deal with people who seem trust worthy. They offer products to such people only when it comes to offering products on credit terms.

My brother who own and manages a gas company told me about his own ordeal with one of his customers whom he sold goods worth of $2600+ but it's been over 3 years, the customers haven't paid even $1 paid on the goods. He's done everything possible by talking to him to pay his debt but it's not bearing any fruits. Do you think that tomorrow my brother is going to sell any goods on credit to any of his customers?

My brother who own and manages a gas company told me about his own ordeal with one of his customers whom he sold goods worth of $2600+ but it's been over 3 years, the customers haven't paid even $1 paid on the goods. He's done everything possible by talking to him to pay his debt but it's not bearing any fruits. Do you think that tomorrow my brother is going to sell any goods on credit to any of his customers?

Gas companies are usually owned in here by the government. I am talking about cooking gas companies that sell gas to customers. In our country, no one has the right to sell gas or supply gas in houses because the government is the one that owns the rights to do so. No one can resell the gas in here.

A customer will consistently buy from me for at least 2 years within a specific amount of goods worth before I would consider selling $100 worth of goods to him on credit. If he's not okay with, my terms, he's welcome to try another seller. I rather leave my products in my store than lost to a customer who won't pay.

A customer will consistently buy from me for at least 2 years within a specific amount of goods worth before I would consider selling $100 worth of goods to him on credit. If he's not okay with, my terms, he's welcome to try another seller. I rather leave my products in my store than lost to a customer who won't pay.

I think that the time period does not matter that much. There have been cases of many companies being active for a couple of years and they became a scam after that. One such example is that of many HYIP programs. There have been cases where many people made advance payment and the company simply vanished. Those companies were thriving in the market for a long time. The case of offering credit to a customer remains the same.

I think that the time period does not matter that much. There have been cases of many companies being active for a couple of years and they became a scam after that. One such example is that of many HYIP programs. There have been cases where many people made advance payment and the company simply vanished. Those companies were thriving in the market for a long time. The case of offering credit to a customer remains the same.
It may not matter to another person's business but it's what I would be willing to do in my own business. If any of my customers have been able to check all those requirements I've listed, I will sell on credit to him with the hope of it not being the end of our relationship in business.

Gas companies are usually owned in here by the government. I am talking about cooking gas companies that sell gas to customers. In our country, no one has the right to sell gas or supply gas in houses because the government is the one that owns the rights to do so. No one can resell the gas in here.

Here in my country, it's a business that can be owned by both the government and private Individuals. Whoever that can be able to generate the capital needed to start the business is allowed to go into it. It's like petrol station, government and private Individuals own them.

Here in my country, it's a business that can be owned by both the government and private Individuals. Whoever that can be able to generate the capital needed to start the business is allowed to go into it. It's like petrol station, government and private Individuals own them.

The government-owned company might be a kind of organisation that may offer certain kinds of products on credit terms to people. However, they may have their own terms and conditions when it comes to offering products and services on credit terms.

Many people have actually lost trust in people around them as most of them are insincere in their dealing. It does not matter how long I have known a customer. Once the trust is lacking it becomes difficult to give credit..

Personally, I find it very difficult to trust people today because of the series of betrayal that I have had with people in the past. I have told myself that when it comes to my business of poultry and fish farming, there is nothing like trust when it comes to customers buying product from me on credit. If you are not making payments, there is no validation for any order you are making.

Most businesses offer credit services to some of their customers. It takes trusting a customer not to default when it comes to paying up before you will sell your products on credit to them.

How long would any of your customers buy from your business before you would be comfortable to sell on credit to the customer?

This is a very difficult question. I don't think that I have a clear idea of when I should start selling credit to a customer as a lot of things are involved in making such a decision. I will also want to understand their personalities and what will happen when I decide to ask for my payment in the future.

Personally, I find it very difficult to trust people today because of the series of betrayal that I have had with people in the past. I have told myself that when it comes to my business of poultry and fish farming, there is nothing like trust when it comes to customers buying product from me on credit. If you are not making payments, there is no validation for any order you are making.

I have also been betrayed in the past. I trusted a girl and loved her. She betrayed me and this was a heartbreaking moment for me because she scammed me. When it comes to business, things are not different. There are many people who are always there to betray you when it comes to running a business and this is where a person should be careful.

This is a very difficult question. I don't think that I have a clear idea of when I should start selling credit to a customer as a lot of things are involved in making such a decision. I will also want to understand their personalities and what will happen when I decide to ask for my payment in the future.

Seriously, it's a very big difficult decision to make because there's no way you would know the customer isn't going to change in the future after paying for all the products you used to sell to him or her on credit. The most important thing I can say is to sell only what you can afford to lose when they refuse to pay up.

Seriously, it's a very big difficult decision to make because there's no way you would know the customer isn't going to change in the future after paying for all the products you used to sell to him or her on credit. The most important thing I can say is to sell only what you can afford to lose when they refuse to pay up.

There are many businesses that never sell anything on credit terms to any kind of business until or unless the business a real, big company. In many cases, many people may consider offering credit to a company only if the company has been regulated by the authorities.

If it's possible not to sell anything to a customer on credit, businesses should always consider doing this. It is going to make sure that they don't have any fear of their customers not paying for whatever they have purchased. I can't be doing my business with fear of losing money because a customer refused to pay his debt.

There are many businesses that never sell anything on credit terms to any kind of business until or unless the business a real, big company. In many cases, many people may consider offering credit to a company only if the company has been regulated by the authorities.

Yeah, that's very correct. Take for instance those supermarket businesses, they can never sell any of their products on credit no matter who you are. When all businesses can be doing the same thing, there wouldn't be anything to worry about in terms of of debt from your customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back