What's new

How long will a customer buy from you before you will sell to him on credit?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Most businesses offer credit services to some of their customers. It takes trusting a customer not to default when it comes to paying up before you will sell your products on credit to them.

How long would any of your customers buy from your business before you would be comfortable to sell on credit to the customer?

Personally I think it might takes a long period of time which will helped me getting to know him more better, his location and attitude towards paying debt.

Some customers are not to be given goods on credit based on the behaviour and attitude.

Personally I think it might takes a long period of time which will helped me getting to know him more better, his location and attitude towards paying debt.

Some customers are not to be given goods on credit based on the behaviour and attitude.

If it is possible for me to locate my customers business location and see how good he is doing in his business, it will go every long way in making it easier for me to be willing to sell my products on credit to him because I know the capability of his business already.

I wouldn't sell to the customer on credit until I know him personally, including his home address. Just because someone is buying regularly from me doe snot mean I will easily trust this person to sell on credits. However, I do give some liberty to my old customers such as giving discounts, and free products.

Most businesses offer credit services to some of their customers. It takes trusting a customer not to default when it comes to paying up before you will sell your products on credit to them.

How long would any of your customers buy from your business before you would be comfortable to sell on credit to the customer?

There are many businesses that prefer to work with companies that offer credit. This is very important for them as receiving products or goods on credit is considered a very normal thing in the business world and in many cases it seems to be a necessity as well.

I wouldn't sell to the customer on credit until I know him personally, including his home address. Just because someone is buying regularly from me doe snot mean I will easily trust this person to sell on credits. However, I do give some liberty to my old customers such as giving discounts, and free products.

You actually have a very good point here because there are some people who don't know what it takes to trust people and when you give them this kind of trust with your product and services, they will end up disappointed and defaulting with paying when they are supposed to.

This might not necessary depends on how long but the kind of relationship you must have built with the customers. The level of trust you have developed in the customer is also a determining factor.

This might not necessary depends on how long but the kind of relationship you must have built with the customers. The level of trust you have developed in the customer is also a determining factor.

It's how your business relationship with the customer has been going on that's going to determine how fast you would be comfortable selling your business product on credit. If it's something that's off and on, it's not wise to sell on credit to that customer.

For start ups and small businesses, allowing credit it not a wise thing to do. We should make sure that the capital is flowing efficiently.

For start ups and small businesses, allowing credit it not a wise thing to do. We should make sure that the capital is flowing efficiently.

Any customer who is asking for product to be sold on credit from a new business start-up doesn't have any good intention towards the business because that business requires all the funds it can get at this early stage of the business in order to be able to sustain the business for a long time.

The type of work I do I don't do on credit. I need the money sooner rather than later and the work I do is paid for when I finish it. If it was a customer I worked for a long time for, I may consider waiting a little longer for pay, but I would need it sooner rather then later.

The type of work I do I don't do on credit. I need the money sooner rather than later and the work I do is paid for when I finish it. If it was a customer I worked for a long time for, I may consider waiting a little longer for pay, but I would need it sooner rather then later.

After my experience working on a seoclerk for a client who usually pay me later for the job that I did turned out not being able to pay me again and simply blocked me because we carried out the transaction outside the platform, I've learnt not to give credit to any kind of client even if we have worked for years.

Selling products on credit terms is quite risky. This is something many merchants realise. This is why they usually offer credit, but they may not offer credit that easily. This is why they may also use the Escrow system while conducting business. This system protects the buyer and the seller as well.

Selling products on credit terms is quite risky. This is something many merchants realise. This is why they usually offer credit, but they may not offer credit that easily. This is why they may also use the Escrow system while conducting business. This system protects the buyer and the seller as well.

I actually call it a business gamble which shouldn't be done especially when your business is not stable to withstand a big loss should the customer you sold on credit decide to default in making payment for the products.

New businesses that are not up to 2 to 3 years should never sell their business products and services on credit for any reason whatsoever.

People that deserve credit facility are people who have shown that they capacity to make payment. I must have studied them overtime before they asked for such credit..

People that deserve credit facility are people who have shown that they capacity to make payment. I must have studied them overtime before they asked for such credit..

The consistency of a customer is always going to make it possible for an entrepreneur or a business owner to decide to test the customer with credit sales but with a limited amount of products that is not going to be too much to give up should the customer fail to pay the money when they are supposed to.

I actually call it a business gamble which shouldn't be done especially when your business is not stable to withstand a big loss should the customer you sold on credit decide to default in making payment for the products.

New businesses that are not up to 2 to 3 years should never sell their business products and services on credit for any reason whatsoever.

In the olden days, people used to trust others a lot. However, with the growing number of cases of fraud and scam, people have lost trust and this is why they usually find it harder to find vendors or sellers who would offer products on credit terms. They trust established business. However, even they also need to be regulated as well.

It is always to sell to people on credit when you are not sure of getting your money back on time. Most customers are not truthful and trustworthy to always keep to their words...

In the olden days, people used to trust others a lot. However, with the growing number of cases of fraud and scam, people have lost trust and this is why they usually find it harder to find vendors or sellers who would offer products on credit terms. They trust established business. However, even they also need to be regulated as well.

Everything have actually changed over the last couple of years and it's the reason why people don't find it very easy to trust others especially when it comes to their business because there is always a high chance of someone whom you trust to default when it comes to paying what you sold on credit to them.

They end disappointing and disappearing without paying your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back