What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

Forex trading isn't something easy.its not something you can learn a day. You hardly see someone trying to share out his secrets on forex.but there are still online tutorials on them.

I am not into forex trading, therefore, I can't answer this question according to my experience. However, I ca answer the question base don my knowledge. You can learn forex trading just in 6 weeks by practicing on demo account.

I haven't learn forex trading. Still finding it difficult to learn it but I believe something one can learn if you are focused. As for how long, you can learn the basics in few months but you will continue learn new things or tricks as the forex market itself is somehow complicated.

I think you need to do consistent trading for the next 24 months before you can consider yourself an expert in forex trading. This duration is not enough for you to acquire series of experience that will guide you to make the right choice in forex trading.

Feels like it will take ages 🙃 because it's getting to the 5th month now since I started learning forex trading though it's interesting.

I haven't personally learned about forex but I've met many who say that it took them months to master forex. They also claim it isn't for the faintest of hearts and you have to be really into it. Also, they say that learning doesn't stop, it is a continuous process.

I am still at the learning process. I have not started trading because I feel I am not ready. I rely majorly on YouTube to get vital informations.

I haven't completed my training yet. Although the last start I took it was within two weeks and I was able to learn some basic things to know when it comes to forex and crytocurrency trading.

I tried to learn forex trading through a demo account, where I was given free virtual cash to trade and learn from demo trading. However, after my trial ended, I was not interested in trying on real account with real money.

I've not even had the opportunity to know anything that is called forex trading. If I can see someone that can teach how it works, I believe I can do it. I just need a teacher or mentor to accomplish

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
I have seen some friends spend so much time trying to learn forex trading and up till today they haven't made any success, and This makes me wonder if it is worth the stress at all.

Learning forex would depend on your willingness and ability to learn.
It took me two months to learn the basics of forex and I'm doing well because I had my mind disposed for it already.

Learning forex trading, depends on the individual capacity and his ability of retentive memories and how to understand this very easily. to some people, it wont takes them any much longer time to catch up with what is expected of them but there are others who will takes much time to learned.

Forex is not a one day work that one has to know and start benefiting from it,it takes couple of tinw learning and doing research about it which could be daily.

I think, learning forex trading and any form of business tradings, depends on the ability of individuals and its desired to have positive gain from the trading. Some may takes them too much time to be able to learned. But some not long to have the knowledge required.

Forex trading isn't something easy.its not something you can learn a day. You hardly see someone trying to share out his secrets on forex.but there are still online tutorials on them.
I think the reason why most persons do not share their secrets easily is cause in most cases the strategy that works for them might not work for you. I think the more you study and trade, you start creating a strategy that works for you. What do you think?

I think the reason why most persons do not share their secrets easily is cause in most cases the strategy that works for them might not work for you. I think the more you study and trade, you start creating a strategy that works for you. What do you think?
That's true. But don't you think their ideas will also helps our to work. We can combine both our ideas and theirs. I think this might work. What your opinion on this?

That's true. But don't you think their ideas will also helps our to work. We can combine both our ideas and theirs. I think this might work. What your opinion on this?
You have a point there though, when you hear the ideas of another person, it might help you understand more in other to create your own strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back