What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

I have some eBooks on forex trading. But I have never attend for my training on forex trading. The last time I saw training session on forex trade, it was stated that it is going to take six month to master forex trading.

Forex is a school with no graduation. The traders will continue to learn to broaden their knowledge and skills. I have downloaded books and videos on the subject and I never get enough. These are things to do to become a successful trader with enough practice.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
I think it will be nice if they can add forex trade as part of the course we study in school because is too wide when you think you have master this aspect you will see another one am still learning

I have not started the training. The reason is that I don't want to do the training online. I prefer face to face training because I was told that forex needs deep understand and knowledge before someone can venture into it.
This is the best way, but it's very rare to find someone to teach you one-on-one except if you pay exorbitant sums of money, or you know the person well. It would be best to learn as much as you can online while looking for tutor

It took me about three months of learning before I ever traded forex for the first time. However, learning didn't stop there. I continued learning forex till the day I eventually stopped trading. There is no end to learning forex because the market springs up surprises every now and then.
Congratulations that you have already a first time experience in forex trading. I have no experience yet in trading foreign currency. I only trade in cryptocurrency that is why watch video tutorial of trading in cryptocurrency.

I have been in and out of forex trading for more than ten years now. I just don't think I will stay and learn the forex trading alone that long and leave other engagements I have online as well

I am still trying to find out how forex trading works but the more I try to learn is the more I get confused. I think it is all about investing money and you will start trading. Please make sure you learn it before going into the business to avoid losing your money

It was actually a very good thing you learn Forex and it has made a lot of impact in me. It took me about a year in order to learn everything and get acquainted to.

I'm not into forex trading and I don't think I will be ready to do that just because I heard it's easy to lose money with forex trading because of a lot of manipulation in the business.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
I can do trades on forex and not loss my money but I don't know much on forex trade. The little I know is enough for me to trade and I back my little knowledge with some strategies and I am doing well. You don't need to study forex trade for long before you can be successful with it. With the little knowledge you have and when you start trading you will gain more knowledge and trading skills

Forex is a school of no graduation. One will continue to learn and learn. It took me like 3 months to get to know about Binary trading and strategies. Still, I have not made a big headway.

Forex as I've come to understand can make you rich in a minute and make you dead poor another minute,I don't think you can learn in your own there are online classes you could attend

Learning forex is all about your ability to concentrate and it also depends on the ability of the person you are teaching.
When I started learning forex, it took me a month to know the basics and the important stuff, but I finished it three months later.
I depend on your willingness to learn.

Seriously am two years into forex trading and I have not learnt all I need to know to be a successful trader. The best thing is to learn as you go. And don't be greedy.

I can remember once a school mate came by to take me on forex classes for weeks...by the end of the first week I was already bored with the fundamental and technical analysis he was trying to put me through.
It took me a week more to call off the classes.

Though I have not learnt forex yet, but I do know that there are a whole lot to learn in forex trading. That is why it is advisable for one to get the necessary knowledge first before going into forex trading. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

Forex is very easy to learn. The only technical part is how to study the price action using the charts. If you could analyse the charts properly, then you are good to go.

Forex trading is something you learn every day. The market changes form time to time, so the learning process never stops. I started learning forex some months back, the more I felt I have finally gotten the understanding of how it works, the more I realize that I am no where near perfect.

In a volatile and developing world like that of forex, learning would never cease. Though I feel in learning the basics, about 6-12 months depending on the speed of the individual is enough to catch up.
After then, the learning of new systems would continue for a lifetime.

I don't think I have a good understanding of currency. Because of its vast, extremely sophisticated, and intricate trading strategies, even forex traders learn while trading. A beginner will be so perplexed that forex would trade the person instead.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back