What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

You have a point there though, when you hear the ideas of another person, it might help you understand more in other to create your own strategy.
That's my point do you think their ideas will be important when creating your own strategy? You need to bear with me I like asking questions like a small kids.

That's my point do you think their ideas will be important when creating your own strategy? You need to bear with me I like asking questions like a small kids.
LoL it's cool, well it depends on what you get from them. Most times their ideas might be what you already know, while in other cases it might be new but of no use to you. And there are cases whereby the ideas might inspire you in getting yours.

LoL it's cool, well it depends on what you get from them. Most times their ideas might be what you already know, while in other cases it might be new but of no use to you. And there are cases whereby the ideas might inspire you in getting yours.
True. Some ideas depends on your situation because every problem has is different way of solving it. There's ideas serves as a great inspiration to you. But don't you think there are some people who doesn't want your success they might end up giving you the wrong idea just for you to fail. What's your opinion on this?

Well it depends on the individual and how quick the individual is to learn but then it also depends on the teacher too and though the journey won't be easy because you will have losses but then when you master it it will be worth it

True. Some ideas depends on your situation because every problem has is different way of solving it. There's ideas serves as a great inspiration to you. But don't you think there are some people who doesn't want your success they might end up giving you the wrong idea just for you to fail. What's your opinion on this?
This is pretty common in our present generation, even does you feel are closest to you, might not want the best for you. I think it's best to just be careful who you tell things to and of cause does you listen to.

This is pretty common in our present generation, even does you feel are closest to you, might not want the best for you. I think it's best to just be careful who you tell things to and of cause does you listen to.
There are some kinds of people who seems to be helping you but unknowing to you they are leading you through the way of your failure. Have you ever seen such situations?

There are some kinds of people who seems to be helping you but unknowing to you they are leading you through the way of your failure. Have you ever seen such situations?
Yes I have, in most cases, they just assist you not cause they care about you or the fact that they want what's best for you, they simply assist you because of what they can gain from you. In other words they are just using you.

Yes I have, in most cases, they just assist you not cause they care about you or the fact that they want what's best for you, they simply assist you because of what they can gain from you. In other words they are just using you.
True. It's seems like you are reading my mind. Such people use you and when they get what they wanted they dumped you. That's very bad, I've never seen myself in such situation but it feels very bad.

It was easier for me to learn forex because I have been trading Binary volatility indices 75 Since last year. I quitted binary to trade forex. But they use the same method of trading and analysis, I enjoy it more

It was easier for me to learn forex because I have been trading Binary volatility indices 75 Since last year. I quitted binary to trade forex. But they use the same method of trading and analysis, I enjoy it more
Nice, In terms of risk, which would you consider has more risk between binary option or the traditional forex? Personally I feel binary has more risk. What do you think?

Well, some may say, it may takes a very long period of time, to be able to learned the forex trading while other may says is very easy to learn depending on the intellect of individuals and his ability to comprehend with things more faster and effectively.

I'd state, 5–6 years to get conversant in it (If I may say as much).

The issue with the present retail exchanging is that everyone need to get rich short-term, so they search for simple ways. This clears the street for tricksters to distribute ferrari photographs from Google as their own with some phony screen shots of their exchanging logs (I can counterfeit one in like 5 minutes, it's not hard).
Some people believe they have now become a professional after learning forex trading for just three months not knowing that the aspect of forex learning is very wide, and you need to keep learning more.

To be very serious it might take you a year to be able to learn how to trade with profit in forex trading, even in cryptocurrency and sometimes it may even take more than that depending on who is mentoring you and your ability to learn fast..

It took me about three months of learning before I ever traded forex for the first time. However, learning didn't stop there. I continued learning forex till the day I eventually stopped trading. There is no end to learning forex because the market springs up surprises every now and then.
That's true. Forex market is full uncertainties. How long it takes to master forex trading varies depending on how quickly the trader learns from his/her mistakes.

Forex trading is one of the best trading business, I have heard about. According to the piece of information about it ,I was told you can become rich just like that in a day. As for me you get more interested in what you invest into, like wise I haven't been able to understand it on my own. The risk in it totally discourage me but one day I look forward to learning more about it.

I do not trade Forex so I I don't know how long it is going to to learn fundamental about forex trading. But I think it shouldn't take you more than three months to learn the basic about forex trading maximum.

Well, the ability of you, to learn forex trading effectively or very fast, depends on you. Your learning skills also matters alot. there are some kind of people who learn faster and very easily while others, may takes alot of time.

Learning forex trading for me takes forever , its like learning French which takes forever, I learned do three good month and I thought I am good enough to start trading, I lost in the end.

It took almost all my life to learn forex because I only read about it online which is something I have to go on further research and acquired knowledge to gain more understanding

Forex business is a risky investment. The stories and Testimony I hear from those who have engaged in it is not encouraging. So I do not bother, if I don't learn about forex trading. I might as well give it a try when I feel the time is right

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back