How long did it take you to learn forex trading

Erik4150

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?

It took me about three months of learning before I ever traded forex for the first time. However, learning didn't stop there. I continued learning forex till the day I eventually stopped trading. There is no end to learning forex because the market springs up surprises every now and then.

I am still very much trying to learn this kind of investment. And even so I know enough, I think it will require continuous learning to ensure or prevent any losses. The market is unpredictable and it is on an investor's interest to strategize a gain.

How long to learn forex? Forex is not that easy like that to learn, it will take a long period of time to be perfect in forex trading. Forex as a high risk investment. Someone need to be careful about forex

Forex business is a risky investment. The stories and Testimony I hear from those who have engaged in it is not encouraging. So I do not bother, if I don't learn about forex trading. I might as well give it a try when I feel the time is right

It took me some few months say, three months or so to understand the basics of forex as well as some terminologies used in forex trading. Forex requires a lot of your time and focus when learning as a beginning. It is advisable to focus more on price action/candle analysis in order to be well grounded in trading the forex

I'd state, 5–6 years to get conversant in it (If I may say as much).

The issue with the present retail exchanging is that everyone need to get rich short-term, so they search for simple ways. This clears the street for tricksters to distribute ferrari photographs from Google as their own with some phony screen shots of their exchanging logs (I can counterfeit one in like 5 minutes, it's not hard).

How much time it will take depends on the individual trader. Most training and education time is around 18 months or longer. Some people catch onto it right away most do not. It can take as long as 3–5 years to become consistently profitable from trading.

I don't trade forex and I don't even want to learn how to trade it. A lots of my peeps or went into trading forex later on got hurt after there money where lost in the trading platform. Its very easy to lose your hard earned money in the business if you don't know how technical analysis works

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
I have heard many videos on u tube to learn Forex trading platform. But I can't understand to these videos. So I have not yet learnt forex trading. Moreover now I come to know that it is prohibited in Islam,so I am not going to work on it

Forex does not have any particular time to learn it, it all depends on various individual
Since there are no shortcuts to learn forex, some of the professionals say that to have complete knowledge about trading it will take 2-10 years to know how to have results periodically and get well versed in the risk management. Because risk management is the most important one to be managed well in trading.

For me I attended a four weeks online course on forex trading during which I did practicals with Meta 4 app, submitted assignments and listened to audio recording.

But after the class you will learn more as you go to live trading, trends will become real and clearer to you.
Post automatically merged:

Depending on the pattern of your trade, after learning about forex trading, and executing a trade, you can in 3 to 5 minutes after executing the trade.

But don't let urge of making profit immediately make you hurry to start trading, learn what make a successful forex trading first.

Last edited:
It appeared forever for me when i started taking lessons on how to do forex business.

I was getting a bit discouraged and frustrated that all I was learning online, was actually not working out for me.

Later on, I met someone who was into the world of forex. I poured out my heart to him and told him it Is taking too long for me achieve anything.

He understood me, and before long he started coaching me in forex. I started some months back and I can see positive changes.

If you are good in mathematics and maybe accounting, you might quickly adapt to it more than someone who doesn't know how to calculate an invoice.

Apparently I haven't learn Forex trading cos I find it quite difficult and I think it is the worst trade ever.

Learning forex takes a while to sully understand how to trade. I used a whole year in learning. But learning does not really stops. I still continued after I have been trading. Some could use 2years while other will use 6 months. It all depend son how you grab and understand. And the dedication one puts into it.

I can't say I understand forex up to a satisfactory level. Even forex traders learn in the process of trading because of its broad, highly complex, and complicated trading methods. A novice will be so confused that forex will trade the individual instead.

I have not started the training. The reason is that I don't want to do the training online. I prefer face to face training because I was told that forex needs deep understand and knowledge before someone can venture into it.

It takes longer time than usually expected to learn forex causing learning never stops. Everyday new technics pop up and you’ve to be up to the trend in order to make the most of the market. Forex is technical and its lessons never ends

It takes longer time than usually expected to learn forex causing learning never stops. Everyday new technics pop up and you’ve to be up to the trend in order to make the most of the market. Forex is technical and its lessons never ends

Tidak ada batasnya waktu untuk belajar trading forex, semakin ahli semakin banyak pengetahuan pendukung yang perlu dikuasai, yang terpenting kamu harus menguasai pelajaran dasar trading forex yang butuh waktu sekitar 3 bulan, dan terutama kamu sudah dapat mengerti analisa dan indicators.

There is no time limit for learning forex trading, the more expert the more supporting knowledge that needs to be mastered, the most important thing is that you must master the basic lessons of forex trading which take about 3 months, and especially you can understand analysis and indicators.

Last edited:
Forex business is a risky investment. The stories and Testimony I hear from those who have engaged in it is not encouraging. So I do not bother, if I don't learn about forex trading. I might as well give it a try when I feel the time is right
People only call it risky because they don't have the knowledge that doesn't make it risky. It could be risky for novice without proper training. Get involve by starting with a basic course and you can grow from there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back