What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

It took me nearly seven months to learn forex trading and this was because I had a slow teacher who made sure to teach me everything before I could start trading.

Leaning forex trading is a continuous process that you cant graduate from as long as you want to continue to stay relevant in the market. I recommend that whoever that want to start forex should learn for at least 1 year.

It took me only three months to learn the trade it is very easy to learn most people learn the trade through online tutorials with this you can be able to operate and invest in forex trading.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
You don't have to measure your learning periods on that of others. Some takes a few months, some few years and some even in weeks. All these depends on who it is that is actually teaching you forex Trading and your ability to assimilate

Tidak ada batasnya waktu untuk belajar trading forex, semakin ahli semakin banyak pengetahuan pendukung yang perlu dikuasai, yang terpenting kamu harus menguasai pelajaran dasar trading forex yang butuh waktu sekitar 3 bulan, dan terutama kamu sudah dapat mengerti analisa dan indicators.
Post automatically merged:

There is no time limit for learning forex trading, the more expert the more supporting knowledge that needs to be mastered, the most important thing is that you must master the basic lessons of forex trading which take about 3 months, and especially you can understand analysis and indicators.
The truth is I can't say exactly how lon it took me to learn forex trading because even as at now I'm still not a professional forex trader despite my years of rigorous training. Forex trading is very diplomatic in nature that most times you cant say that you're good enough even when you know what to do.

The truth is I can't say exactly how lon it took me to learn forex trading because even as at now I'm still not a professional forex trader despite my years of rigorous training. Forex trading is very diplomatic in nature that most times you cant say that you're good enough even when you know what to do.
when I went for forex trading tutorial is it only take me two months for me to learn how to buy and sell with the forex trading app

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
Have you considered enrolling in a FOREX tutorial classes? There are a lot of them available, and some of my friends who are interested have already enrolled and are learning a lot.

Trading generally do not take a specific time to learn,although you can start making profit after few months but there are a lot of things you will have to learn as you progress into trading, even top cryptocurrencies expert have been learning everyday.

Even till today, I have not learnt forex trading simply because I have not so much been interested in learning it especially when I had someone lost almost 1 million dollars.

Still ain't adept with forex yet tried to learn then but I came to find out that it takes more that what people might think as it isn't a get rich quick scheme which requires lots of effort

I think the duration entirely depends on the individual, it could take weeks or months if you are serious and how well you retain the information well.

I'm not a forex trader, I don't have ideas trading it, i just hope small.experience cos it works equivalent to Cryptocurrency. But that doesn't mean i can make successful forex trading without going further to enhance my experience on it.

Forex trading is a nice thing to do it takes quite some time to learn but it’s faster when you follow the right channel and have a good tutor it’s all about focus and your willingness!

Well as for me it took me quite a while before I started forex trading business, I had to learn about it for almost a week before I started it,but I'd say that the business is risky

I watched video step by step tutorials to learn forex trading. I don't have a first hand experience yet on this. Also I need to look for a very huge capital.

What you need to learn first and foremost is how to utilise the tools on the platform effectively, then you learn about each asset gradually to know the potential ones.

Personally, I don't really know how to even start to learn how to trade on forex right now because I'm too deep into cryptocurrency trading 💹 now. Maybe it's going to be my 2022 project.

In learning Forex trading it will take a long time to horn your skills,and it is important to say that it is not only theoretical learning you must alongside the learning be trading that is the only way to know if you are making progress.

I have read about how some Individuals said that it even took them years to have learned forex and I think this is so much time, but it's worth it.

there is no doubt that forex trading is a very lucrative venture but it is important for you to learn the necessary things in it. I started some time ago but I couldn't finish reading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back