What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

Learning forex trading, may not be a very difficult task to face. Even though sometimes, the learning ability, depends on the individual interests in a particular thing.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
I am still learning forex.
I started last year and since i have not made significant progress, my tutor says i should keep practicing on my demo account.
Once i am sure i can earn without incurring much losses, then i can decide when to start the main trading.

It will typically take on average around 1 year for someone to learn to trade forex. The technical side can be learned within a few weeks, but the risk management and psychology will take around a year to come to grasps with. The majority of traders give up before ever learning to consistently trade the markets

Forex is not something one can learn in a day, I have been learning Forex for some months now but I can't even say that I can comfortably trade with people's funds that's why I rely on artifical intelligence bots to trade for me.

Forex trading, those not require a specific period of time to learned even though it depends on your ability and the level of understanding on how to put in to practice what you have learned or been reached.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
The difficult thing about forex trading is learning how to analyse the market before you can actually do it but when it comes to the actual trading it is not that difficult because it is between selecting the currency pairs and going for bullish or bearish.

Forex trading, and any other form of knowledge acquisition, depends on the individual perspective and the level to which his knowledge can retain what had be thought and his ability to put in to practice the knowledge acquired.

Forex trading, those not require a specific period of time to learned even though it depends on your ability and the level of understanding on how to put in to practice what you have learned or been reached.
That's true, the learning never ends when it comes to forex trading, that is why even experts and do experience loss in some trades as well. The best thing to do is just to have the mindset that you are learning and each profit or loss is a lesson.

It will take some weeks to learn forex trading. Forex trading is online business and it is very complex to learn within few days. Which involves to contact an expert and Forex trading to be able to grab it and know it very well.

As someone that tried to learn it but gave up, I can tell you that forex trading is not easy at all. I was not able to grasp all that's necessary, it seemed so complicated to me. But I am not discouraging anyone from learning it

I never have interest to learn about Forex, but I believe only five months of consistent training and dedication will be able to give you the best opportunity on how to trade the market perfectly..

without proper understanding and analysis the possibility of earning is will be extremely low

Learning about forex trading it can take someone for sometimes to get to know it, because is not something just know for a month, you take time to learn about it.

It took some of my friends over two months before hey were able to start making money in forex trading and I really commend their rresilience and commitment.

There is no specific time which is fixed for someone to be able to learn forex trading. Sometimes knowledge depends on the level of your willingness to acquire a specific idea or knowledge within a period of time. Some may takes them more than a year and some less than a year.

Forex learning varies with individuals and how fast it is for them to understand the prerequisite and various know-hows of the forex market, I have been trading forex for about a year now and I still think I need to develop my self more to become a really professional and successful trader.

There is no any specific period of time fixed for someone to learned forex trading because it most often depends on person perception to learned and then put it In to practice. some can learn less than a 6 month.

I am taking time to learn it and I believe it is going to take me months as I am also currently engaged with some other things taking my time.

Forex is not very difficult to learn. Infact, getting the basic knowledge is very good but the major thing that is so tasking is the to become a professional trader in forex.

Forex trading is something that has to do with you struggling all the time to even make ends meet, and that is why you have to make sure that it is only reliable people that you meet for mentorship.

Forex trading it is not that easy to say or to learn, it actually took me about 6month to 9month just to be get familiarity and use to it but at least I can use and make small earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back