What's new

What do you need to learn to become a profitable trader?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been learning trading for several years and I studied all the schemes that were available on YouTube but it did not bring me any results, I even tried to pay for trading courses but also the teacher was not a profitable trader to teach me, so where should I start?

Trading can be quite the journey, right?
It's awesome that you're putting in the effort to learn and improve. Sometimes finding the right resources is key.

Trading is a whole world and it is difficult to learn from 0 because there is too much content and one does not know where to start, I would recommend that you start reading books that explain well about technical analysis, such as Technical Analysis from A to Z, or technical analysis of stock trends, both are very good and will give you good knowledge to keep advancing in your learning.

it's crucial to embrace patience and avoid greed. Patience helps you wait for the right market conditions, preventing impulsive decisions. Greed can lead to excessive risks and losses. Understanding market trends, staying informed about economic factors, and having a solid risk management strategy are essential. Learning technical and fundamental analysis can aid in making informed decisions.

You need to do trades on your own and not copy trades because you could lose easily the funds with this method as many people do not want head ache and copy randomly the trades and after that they are surprised to lose their assets and move on.

Trading can be quite the journey, right?
It's awesome that you're putting in the effort to learn and improve. Sometimes finding the right resources is key.
Trading is risky you need to do with moderation even the min deposit is 50 dollars then you need to move by fragment of 10 dollars to trading account or move funds to purchase balance and keep only 10 $ before start trading then to avoid lose all of the funds in one trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back