What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

It took you one month to learn forex trading. That is very fast. Most people dedicate two or three months trying to master forex trading. I myself have spent three months trying to master forex trading.
Hope you have a good tutor who reproduced results over time and you are under his mentorship because that's one way you can learn fast and learn it well. Someone who knows the ins and out of the game is essential for your growth.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
I learnt forex in a time frame of five months before I started reading myself. Though I continue learning strategies after the five months and I still learn to this very moment.
So, it all depend on the individual involve and the time he/she has to put into practice during the learning period.

Forex what?
The fear of heart attacks makes me back out from forex trading. I used to follow my friend to a nearby cyber café to learn forex trading in the year 2009 but I loose interest in it when he lost $1000 within 2hours. He was trading GBP/USD that very day. Since then I distance myself from anything called forex trading

I am currently on the process.i started learning since december last year till this moment.i am taking my time bacause i want to learn and not just learn but be an expert when i begin to trade proper.
Post automatically merged:

I am currently on the process.i started learning since december last year till this moment.i am taking my time bacause i want to learn and not just learn but be an expert when i begin to trade proper.

I will say that I am still trying to learn forex. Even though I have known about it for quite some time now. I do not know why I haven't just decided to complete my training with the forex class I started two years ago which have me the little idea I have on forex now.

Comcerning your question on how long I learnt forex, personally, I am still very much trying to learn this kind of investment. And even so I know enough, I think it will require continuous learning to ensure or prevent any losses. The market is unpredictable and it is in an investor's interest to strategize again.

forex trading is difficult if your only aim is to make money quickly. With this mindset you will set yourself up for failure even before you start to trade. Forex trading is also easy, if you are willing to dedicate the time and efforts into becoming a successful trader. ... Taking losses is part of forex trading

Learning forex never ends to be a successful trader one must be ready to sacrifice alot of learning time inorder to be ready to trade and be profitable. It took me about 1year and some months to learn and put together a trading plan but i haven't stopped learning till now.

Till date I don't really understand much about forex trading and I have heard people talking about there loss over time and it scares me to want to learn about it., but u feel one day I would definitely learn it.

As you may learn over time, nothing beats experience, and if you want to learn forex trading, experience is the best teacher. When you first start out, you open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. It will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and getting used to working with a specific trading platform.

Well as for me it took me not long before I learn forex trading because I already have the knowledge and I have also search and learn a lot about it before I put it or test it to practice because the thing was simple people also call it risky because they don't have the knowledge about it and because of what they hear outside about it and the scam that goes around it,it could be risky for novice if they don't have proper training.

I am not addicted to online business because it is not longer I experience or I learnt it, I only make a little thing in a month, but I am making effort to increase my income through cryptocurrencies, I never like stressing myself in a particular thing I only do what I can to enable me have rest of mind.

If there is one thing that has taken me long to comprehend is Forex trading. I must admit am still learning it everyday. Something new will come up every single day. And you will always be on a learning mode. But honestly, forex ahs taken me longer than even cryptocurrency!

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
I have been learning forex now for the past 14 months but I have not pulled the courage to invest my money or even trade why because people's stories always scare me when it comes to their loss.

It took me 3 months, spent one month learning babypips, the extra two months were intensive as I had a mentor and also YouTube videos came to the rescue.

I once spent 3 months and 2 weeks to learn about Forex trading and I understood it to some extent. I stopped due to some reasons that time.

I have not even learn it, not to talk of knowing it and using it to trade, but I look forward to when I will have the understanding of how to trade.

Depends on how good and fast you are in learning,but I could only say learning if forex trading takes forever because we all keep learning one or new things about it everyday by day.

Forex trading to me is like learning french while in secondary school , i have been learnjng it but ut seems diffucult to understand and execute.

I am still a novice in the world of forex trading as it still scares me till today just because I had witnessed people lost all their monies in a matter of minutes. Hope it won't take me a long time when I want to learn it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back