What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

Forex trade rigorous training and you need to create time for it cos people that knows much about it do flop sometimes, the act of mastering forex takes years depending on which method you decided to learn.

I am not good at forex and I am also willing to learn more especially the technical part of it, I learnt the little I know about forex in two weeks, still willing to learn before going into live trading properly, I am also here to know how long it can take to learn fully.

It will depeds on your thinking and learning power as well as your interest for learning about any thing. I think there is no much to require to learn about forext trading. you can search it on you tube channel.

I didn't learned about the forex trading marketing but known little bit known about the bitcoin trading but I heard about the forex trading to my Freind tell about it and he take learned how to use and how to learned to the forex trading marketing

Forex business is a risky investment. The stories and Testimony I hear from those who have engaged in it is not encouraging. So I do not bother, if I don't learn about forex trading. I might as well give it a try when I feel the time is right.

It took me nearly couple of months say, a quarter of a year or so to comprehend the essentials of forex just as certain phrasings utilized in forex exchanging. Forex requires a ton of your time and center when learning as a start. It is fitting to zero in additional on value activity/flame examination to be very much grounded in exchanging the forex

Well it's depends on your knowledge ability, if someone can assimilate fast then he his good to go but atleast i would suggest a minimum of 3months before one can start trading forex, so have to know how it works well and be vast in the process and theories behind forex so has not to think forex Isa scam or even loss all money invested in it

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
Depending on your commitment, it can take few months to several years. In my case, it took me nearly 2 years. It is better to get your hands dirty if you want to learn faster. Do not just try to learn it by reading articles and books, but really do trade live with small money first.

took me some few months say, three months or so to understand the basics of forex as well as some terminologies used in forex trading. Forex requires a lot of your time and focus when learning as a beginning. It is advisable to focus more on price action/candle analysis in order to be well grounded in trading the forex

The first and most important of trading habits is to take decisions without being led astray by emotions and bias. Hard times during trading can really test the emotional maturity of a person. This is because the trading community is ruled by a contagious mixture of greed and fear. Those traders that can control their emotions can beat the crowd. Logically speaking, not giving into emotions seems pretty straight forward.

Forex has been one thing that up till now I find it difficult to understand, each time I look at the chart am just lost, it's like another language entirely to me maybe it's because I don't really have interest in learning it or probably am just lazy to, but it's a good business to earn and I believe on a average it shouldn't take one less than 4months to learn force trading.
Well, in my own case, it took me really long to come grasp the rudiments of the forex market trading. It took me close to about 4 years learning the whole process and skills to be adopted to trading the forex market

Concerning how long it takes to learn forex. Well, I don't this there is a time frame to learning forex, forex is something that you keeps learning because it is trading of currency pairs and other commodities or valuables. You can get basic knowledge to forex in some months time and that determines your level of willingness, seriousness and dedication to learning

it depends on how serious you are and how you are willing to learn it because forex trading need a lot of time and dedication and complete focus if you're trying to learn it fast, I think you can learn and become expert in trading on forex within 2 months or even less depending on how your expert is.

Learning forex basics is very simple and takes only a few weeks. But getting acquainted with all the tricks and strategies takes a long time of patience and practice. You can decide to practice via demo or using real account but real account gives the determination to continue investing

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
It took me a month to learn trading on forex at a forex trading company. After the training, I started trading with demo account to get myself accustom to forex trading. After like two months, I decided to launch into live trading.

Am still looking for a way to learn about forex trading, because i have people around that are into this business. All I know about it is that, forex is about profit and loss

Forex trading like brain surgery is a lifelong craft that gets better with practice. It takes a life time so keep trading and keep getting better. I would say around 3–4 years. There is an old adage that states it takes around 10,000 hours of practice to become proficient at anything.
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading like brain surgery is a lifelong craft that gets better with practice. It takes a life time so keep trading and keep getting better. I would say around 3–4 years. There is an old adage that states it takes around 10,000 hours of practice to become proficient at anything.

People only call it risky because they don't have the knowledge that doesn't make it risky. It could be risky for novice without proper training. Get involve by starting with a basic course and you can grow from there.
Going into forex trading took me up to three months because studying and analysing the statistics, candlesticks and even how to study the strategy was so difficult so I think I spend up to three months studying forex trading

Going into forex trading took me up to three months because studying and analysing the statistics, candlesticks and even how to study the strategy was so difficult so I think I spend up to three months studying forex trading
And after diligently studying it for that duration of time, do you think it was a time well spent and worthwhile skill that has semblance of making one a success. As risky as it is corporations are making a kill with it.

It took me a month to learn trading on forex at a forex trading company. After the training, I started trading with demo account to get myself accustom to forex trading. After like two months, I decided to launch into live trading.
It took you one month to learn forex trading. That is very fast. Most people dedicate two or three months trying to master forex trading. I myself have spent three months trying to master forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back