What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

People who are very fast in learning usually say that it doesn't take them so much time at all because they are already used to Reading so many materials and practicing at the same time.

Actually learning forex trading depends in individual intellectual skills and their ability to apply such skills for their own benefit. There are some that can learn within few days or months while others may takes the whole year or more than that.

Someone I know is almost going into a month now since he started his forex Class, and I believe that it is taking some time due to him finding it difficult to map out a working strategy to stick to.

Actually learning depends on our skills. there are slow learners and also fast learners. those who learned fast have so much advantages than the slow learners. and they can learn more faster.

For some individuals is usually take them up to one year before they are able to really cash out as much as possible . This is a major reason why we have to make sure that we are not just trying to rush the process.

I was able to allocate six months of my time to learning forex and to be honest it really paid off. This is including everything that has to do with video tutorials and practicing with my demo account to ensure that I am equipped.

Actually forex trading is very lucrative and interesting. sometimes it may takes some people less than 6 months to be good at forex trading but some may takes them more than a year because learning capabilities differs from individuals.

It took me months when I was trying to learn the gimmicks I forex until I was taught by a friend who is an expert in forex. The little push that he gave me , pushed me very hard to learn more.

I have been trying to learn forex for the past four months now and I think I'm still a long way to go before I can become a successful trader.
How long did it take you to learn forex?
It's not that hard to learn if it's really your passion and your eager to learn .there's no hard work from what you love to do. Just pursue and continue what you've started, try doing research or ask some of your friend's who have experience in trading. So that you can understand and learn more about it..
I my self didn't know trading at first but crypto is my passion I learn all about crypto by myself..

In this niche, it didn't take much of my time because I have a mentor that guides me on how to pull successful trades from forex. Now , to some extent I can do lots of technical analysis.

I have never try that yet I think it can take someone some months before knowing how to trade on forex, if actually you knowledge about because there is some people its can take them years before them can know about it.

I think learning of forex trading and it duration depends on the individuals learning abilities. some may takes them alot of time while others that learned very fast will takes just few month.

Different people have different speeds to which they can be able to learn and adapt to something. I believe that based on how broad the forex market is you should be able to dedicate at least six months.

Actually learning forex trading depends on the individuals capabilities because there are some people who learned very fast while others are slow learners who will takes them a very long time before they learn.

Well, I came to know about forex trading professionally about a year ago, and ever since I have been actively trying to get more knowledge about how the forex market operates, I believe in the next six month I will be fully grounded.

I know it is not actually easy for one who doesn't have the zeal and patience to learn and read to know more about forex trading because forex trading involve reading to get more details, and it actually took me about 6 months and more.

Forex trading is actually very dynamic and you are going to not learn everything at once. But I think that it will take you around six months in order to learn the basics and develop a strategy for yourself.

On my own side it took me roughly around 5 months before I was able to grab all the basics about Forex. The truth about it is that you are always going to be learning at every point so you have to be open to learning everyday.

Actually it's unpredictable to tell when exactly to learn forex trading because it depends on individual capacity. some are very sharp in learning while some are very slow and that may takes them a very long period of time.

Forex business is a risky investment. The stories and Testimony I hear from those who have engaged in it is not encouraging. So I do not bother, if I don't learn about forex trading. I might as well give it a try when I feel the time is right
That's true though, but if you are getting those stories from people who are already professionals in the trade and not those who just ventured into it without proper training you will be quite encouraged to learn more to earn Better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back