What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

I am yet to learn forex trading right now and it is just so unfortunate because I have seen a lot of people who are making good money with it but I myself have not been able to start and it is painful.

Forex trading is actually not an easy business venture because it requires a high level of knowledge and understanding before you can be able to realise a profit.

Around 2018 I developed interest in forex trading and after getting some materials and watching some few videos I was even getting confused. I didn't really understand the concept until 2020 but I am not really very much interested on it up till now. I prefer trading cryptocurrency.

I know of someone that train others on how to predict forex market perfectly , and from what he told me , the training may not likely take up to 2 months. It will depend on your seriousness and your willingness to learn fast.

The duration of time needed to become a full expert will depend on two things. It will depend on the teacher and it will also depend on the students , some student might need a lot of training to become expert in their area of concentration.

Forex trading is not something or a business that one will just learn in a short period of time, some people it just took the 6months just because they are fast will some up to or more a year to know only the basics. It also depends on your level of seriousness.

Forex trading is not something or a business that one will just learn in a short period of time, some people it just took the 6months just because they are fast will some up to or more a year to know only the basics. It also depends on your level of seriousness.
It Is completely unbelievable for people to used six months to understand the basic of forex. Normally if you are taking a training it shouldn't take you more than two weeks to understand the normal basic about forex and how it works, if that is the case then how long will it take to understand the advanced technical analysis ?

It Is completely unbelievable for people to used six months to understand the basic of forex. Normally if you are taking a training it shouldn't take you more than two weeks to understand the normal basic about forex and how it works, if that is the case then how long will it take to understand the advanced technical analysis ?
To the your last question, I do not really know how long it still that one to understand the advance technical analysis but all I do know from a friend is that he is earning and still being mentor by his boss for forex trading.

To the your last question, I do not really know how long it still that one to understand the advance technical analysis but all I do know from a friend is that he is earning and still being mentor by his boss for forex trading.
Well , I cannot even imagine a person spending up to a year just on learning how to trade Forex. That is really a huge time. I've seen someone that spent just two month and is trading the market perfectly.

I'm still learning at the moment technically and I feel like I'll never stop learning as with this type of trading there is tons of room to grow!

It basically took me around six months of intense study and before I was able to master the concept around forex trading but you also need a lot more commitment in order to make it.

Well , I cannot even imagine a person spending up to a year just on learning how to trade Forex. That is really a huge time. I've seen someone that spent just two month and is trading the market perfectly.
Wow that person most be really fast in understanding and was over serious to learn ahead of his tutors but I personally will never advice one to go into forex trading.

Wow that person most be really fast in understanding and was over serious to learn ahead of his tutors but I personally will never advice one to go into forex trading.
Forex to me forex is one of the most profitable online business I know. you must have a reason why you will not advise people to go into Forex. I would like you to tell me about your experience with forex and why you said so.

Forex to me forex is one of the most profitable online business I know. you must have a reason why you will not advise people to go into Forex. I would like you to tell me about your experience with forex and why you said so.
Actually I do not have any personal experience with forex trading, but I have friends who are into forex. That friend of my loss $120 with two days from forex trading and it the regime we are in my country for you to loss that money with two is not easy to beer.

Actually I do not have any personal experience with forex trading, but I have friends who are into forex. That friend of my loss $120 with two days from forex trading and it the regime we are in my country for you to loss that money with two is not easy to beer.
But that does not really make it a bad business , there are so many reasons why people will lose but I believe the reason why your friend was able to lose such amount of money was because of his improper risk management. Using of high lot size.

It took me roughly 3 years but I'm still learning, I won't say I can tell you all that is therein with my experience so far. But the I still want to know more too.

I do not do forex trading but I heard that to learn forex trading need determination to read handouts that consists things of forex and so also pay money to Learn about the forex trading.

I did not spend much time before learning forex online. This is because I have a mentor who taught me how to trade forex because he is an expert in that field and that makes it a lot easier for me to learn.

I still have so many things to learn concerning cryptocurrency. I haven't fully understand more about crypto trading. That is what I will soon dedicate my time to learn and understand everything. I know it would take some times.

Forex trading is something that you have to invest a lot into practicing and not just learning and reading books. That is why there is a demo account for you to use fake money.

when I located paid to post forums it was that time that I started making some good amount of money on the internet. I used to make money but it was not really that much and not that stable. I'm also planning to venture into different ways of making money like Amazon Kindle publishing and affiliate marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back