What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

I have learnt forex and I am currently learning more. This is the major reasons why forex needs lots of knowledge before you could venture into it . You need lots of knowledge in it.

Actually human beings are into categories on the issue of learning abilities. some people are very quick in learning while others are slow learners which may takes them a very long period of time before they could catch up with the knowledge.

In Forex you keep learning more and more you can't know all at all, but for you learn basic or for a start up you can learn for at least four to five months depending on the individual zeal to learn and the teacher

It took me several months, for example three months, to understand the basics of forex trading and some terms used in forex trading. Forex requires a lot of time and concentration to learn from the beginning. Further focus on price action / candlestick analysis is recommended to get enough information on forex trading.

Learning forex trading does not really have to be difficult especially when you are doing it under the right person and you're having the right commitment. It took me about 6 months completely why me to be able to get everything about the forex market.

Forex trading is completely about how much time you are able to allocate to learning and practicing. I will advise that you should take nothing less than four months for you to grab the entire concept.

Forex trading is something that you can be able to take advantage of if you just know your way around it. I advise that if you want to be very good you should get something less than 6 months.

Forex is indeed to be learned for a very long time. You could use a whole year to learn forex before you will jump into the real account. At this period of learning, you will be using the demo account.
Listen to me how to trade Forex. The technical analysis and the most difficult part of forex analysis which is the use of the candlestick patterns and it has helped me a great deal.

Last edited:
It will take you quite a number of time before you could lean forex it because forex is a very wide and it needs a lot of time for you to learn it you cannot just let forest in a very short space of time.

If you really want to learn forex you need to be very patient because it is a platform that you would learn in a very long time it is not in learn-fast platform and you must be very patience.

Although, I have not been in forex trading and hearing about it, that the risk is very high and draining, but I had a friend who forex trading took him about 6 months to a year to learn forex trading.

Forex has a lot of technicalities and that is the major reason why we will need enough time to learn this type of investment if not you would just be wasting your time and money.

For forex , I don't even know how is going to take me exactly. But I just believe that to become a professional forex trader you are likely to spend more than one month due to intensive training.

I didn't spend huge amount of time to learn forex but I spent just quality time with my mentor that taught me how to analyse the forex chart technically and fundamentally.

I didn't spend huge amount of time to learn forex but I spent just quality time with my mentor that taught me how to analyse the forex chart technically and fundamentally.
I am even looking for someone to teach me this , so ever since you finished learning about forex have you been able to generate quality signal on your own because that is the most important thing.

I am even looking for someone to teach me this , so ever since you finished learning about forex have you been able to generate quality signal on your own because that is the most important thing.
I have been able to generate signals that works and it's a great analysis because you would have to spend lots of time in the front of your screen to be able to get the signal correctly.

I have been able to generate signals that works and it's a great analysis because you would have to spend lots of time in the front of your screen to be able to get the signal correctly.
Even if I have to start trading now , I will need a laptop because that will make generating of signal easier for me, some people may not really be comfortable to use a mobile phone for that.

I have started to learn about it after joining forum sites, before this, I just knew that name, but never took interest in trading. After joining the forum site, I realize it is quite a famous topic, and everyone wants to trade or is at least interested to know about it.

It's been a few months now since I've been interested to learn FX, but I am still a work in progress. Hoping to start earning anytime soon!

I have read some articles on forex trading where most of the experts say that it takes 12 months to learn how to trade in Forex or other markets.

Learning never ends there. You will always be learning about trading. You need dedication and hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back