What's new

How important is an active admin on a forum?

It is very important for an admin to be always available online. Because there was a time on forum that I need to let the forum know something. And because he was available online he was able to amend the problem

And bizdustry Admin is always active here, such always makes me motivated to be around, because admin is always around, checking what's been posted, and even creating posts too especially on the bizdustry blog section, creating YouTube videos too, to teach users online how to make money.

It's something I find important, to know that someone is taking care of its members and making sure the place runs smoothly. I used to belong to a site called Admin Retail where the owner was very active to begin with but over time he seemed to disappear and there were signs the site was failing. Is an active admin important to you?

yes that's true a good forum and successful forums needs a active admin ,as a admin you need to take good care of there members ,they may need something anytime ,so active admin is very important in forums .

Having a consistent admin on a forum can never be over emphasised because a lots of admin task will need to be attended to complaints only from members only can occupy the whole day for an admin so it's important for admins to be very consistent
Well I agree with you. At every point there must be someone to attend to the problems of the users. However there should be multiple admins and their duties should be done on shifts

A active admin is very important on a forum. The admin will attend to the members on the forum and take care of the problems concerning the forum.

The forum's administrators, employees, and moderators should all be very active. However, if the site lacks a large number of members who are constantly providing fresh content, too many staff employees may be unnecessary on the topic.

An active admin is so important in a forum. A forum without admin is just like a sheep without shepherd. Many forum members will tend to break the rules while others may want to complain or request for something. Without admin, who will attend to them? Besides, proper compliance to the TOS will not be adhered to by members if no admin is present.

I think it is important to have an active admin, we can see that with this forum and you can see the work the admins put in this forum, they are very important.

Having an admin who is very active is going to be a very big advantage because there are people who are always going to be having one complain all the other and being on the spot to help them out is definitely going to boost them.

Having a consistent admin on a forum can never be over emphasised because a lots of admin task will need to be attended to complaints only from members only can occupy the whole day for an admin so it's important for admins to be very consistent.

Having a consistent admin on a forum can never be over emphasised because a lots of admin task will need to be attended to complaints only from members only can occupy the whole day for an admin so it's important for admins to be very consistent.
For big communities one admin is not enough because there will be a lt of moderation work and admin is busy with some offline commitments, for small communities one admin is OK. So it depends from the situation.

It is absolutely essential for admins to remain active in order to monitor and manage the affairs of the forum .
Even though it might be hard for them but having a schedule would help.

It is absolutely essential for admins to remain active in order to monitor and manage the affairs of the forum .
Even though it might be hard for them but having a schedule would help.
I solidly agree with you.
The admin work is not easy and would require alot of time addressing issues associated with the forum and having a schedule would help them in the long run.

It's something I view as significant, to realize that somebody is dealing with its individuals and ensuring the spot chugs along as expected. I used to have a place with a site called Administrator Retail where the proprietor was exceptionally dynamic regardless yet over the long run he appeared to vanish and there were signs the site was falling flat. Is a functioning administrator essential to you?

It's something I view as significant, to realize that somebody is dealing with its individuals and ensuring the spot chugs along as expected. I used to have a place with a site called Administrator Retail where the proprietor was exceptionally dynamic regardless yet over the long run he appeared to vanish and there were signs the site was falling flat. Is a functioning administrator essential to you?
Wow that's interesting, perhaps he was tired of the stress associated with the work.
Did he has an accomplice ?
Is he the only admin?

I solidly agree with you.
The admin work is not easy and would require alot of time addressing issues associated with the forum and having a schedule would help them in the long run.
Schedule work or cron job is a forum feature I remember in Xenforo pannel of administration where you schedule a task to be done at specified time and it is done instead of being present all the time and this remains impossible most of the times.

Dime forum will be an example of a forum with inactive admin xD; go there and see the difference between the two.

I really do not know why that forum is so inactive. Anyway, I do not think that it would be a great thing to work for a forum whose admin does not remain active.

It makes me happy to hold on whenever I visit Bizdustry and discover that the admin, mod, and other team members are online.
Because they truly seem to take the forum seriously and put a lot of effort into maintaining it.

It can't be overemphasized that the forums have consistent moderators. Because you have to do a lot of administrative tasks. A member's complaints alone can cost her a day for the admins, so it's important that the admins are very consistent.

And bizdustry Admin is always active here, such always makes me motivated to be around, because admin is always around, checking what's been posted, and even creating posts too especially on the bizdustry blog section, creating YouTube videos too, to teach users online how to make money.

Yes, bizdustry is one of the best forums on the internet. The admin is always helpful and always active. This is a good thing. The forum also has many great moderators as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back