What's new

How important is an active admin on a forum?

The importance of an active administrator on a website cannot be overemphasized because his activeness on the website will determine if the website will succeed or not. He or she is actually the founder of the website and he is the one that has the vision for the website so he needs to work on the website to push his vision to the forefront.

In any forum, an active admin is very important. The admin is like the pillar that holds the group or forum together. Without the admin, the forum would be in ruins. Anyone can say whatever the like or post things that are not relevant or even act as they like

In my opinion to have a succefull website you need to be an active admin so you can make sure everything is working fine.So I think it's really important for a website with forums

The very first thing that makes me glue to a website is the activeness of its admin. If the admin is active, the needs of the users will be catered for st the right time and promptly.

There is one site that I left because the admin is not responding to the requests and queries of the members. I will not mention the site but it is quite popular with the members in FC. I had been there for more than a year but last year I decided to quit because there seemed to be no admin at all. The site is like a ghost town.

It's something I find important, to know that someone is taking care of its members and making sure the place runs smoothly. I used to belong to a site called Admin Retail where the owner was very active to begin with but over time he seemed to disappear and there were signs the site was failing. Is an active admin important to you?
The importance of an active admin on a forum are many, a good example is when you have an issue, and sent a message to the support page, an active admin will reply to the message as soon as possible.

There is one site that I left because the admin is not responding to the requests and queries of the members. I will not mention the site but it is quite popular with the members in FC. I had been there for more than a year but last year I decided to quit because there seemed to be no admin at all. The site is like a ghost town.
yes i can understand you because without driver we don't know where the train is going and without admin users, cant get resolve their problems related to their activites.

Whether anyone realizes on not GPT Forum, which was acquired by the admin o Bizdustry recently and the forum merged with Bizdustry, failed because admin failed to become active.

Show me an active admin of a forum and I will show you a very successful forum. Show me an inactive admin of a forum and I'll show you a failed forum.

Whether anyone realizes on not GPT Forum, which was acquired by the admin o Bizdustry recently and the forum merged with Bizdustry, failed because admin failed to become active.
Agreed. It became like a ghost site. The owner was tied up in real life stuff and did not have time to attend to it. I tried to keep going as long as possible but in the end I left.

It's quite important because the users could have a complaint or a problem with urgency and if the admin isn't online, that could cause frustration and disappointment to the user

For sure , if the admin isn't active who then will keep the forum rules it will be a total mess and the members will leave that forum

Agreed. It became like a ghost site. The owner was tied up in real life stuff and did not have time to attend to it. I tried to keep going as long as possible but in the end I left.
I really liked the forum and I tried my best to create threads and reply on the threads. However, the admin was absent, he did not publicly open for sign ups, therefore, he failed.

It's something I find important, to know that someone is taking care of its members and making sure the place runs smoothly. I used to belong to a site called Admin Retail where the owner was very active to begin with but over time he seemed to disappear and there were signs the site was failing. Is an active admin important to you?
I think that it is extremely important because it will be an indication of how easy it is to get issues resolved and also shows how open the admin is to the members which will help motivate and develop trust in teh forum as well.

The admin of a forumsneed to be active all the time because they are the one that are taking care of the online communities by making sure that everybody abide to the rules and regulation that governs the community,in this case the actually need to be active as much as possible to ensured everybody follows the rules.

Infact for your do to be very more active, you should be needing more than one admin to work for you. You should have as many as you think you can pay to be there to make the forum more lifely and active all the time

An active admin is fundamental to a platform. This is because they have to listen to member complains, prevent attack. And as well keep it sane by removing trash posts .

If there is no active admin in a forum like this very one we are in right now, there will be a lot of flaunting of it's rules guiding postings and how not to be plagiarizing posts as well.

Admin have to be active in forum to know when things are going wrong, so to correct it,admin need yo be checking about the forum every time.

When members see Admin come online often and involve in ome conversation to another. They feel at peace, and willing to hang more to the forum, knowing that Admin is interactive, and willing to grow the forum long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back