Interacting in the community as as Admin

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
As an admin, do you create topics and reply to topics, do you interact with the content created by users, do you post on user submitted posts, do you like their topics and posts, do you post on users' profile? I am asking this question because I do not participate much in my community as an admin. However, I frequently hear that interacting in the community, keeping your tone consistent when you are responding to topics and posts and being friendly and helpful will establish you as a community player and help your community grow. .

There's the idea of a community lifecycle, where in the beginning, the community admin does need to seed the community with topics and posts of his own. As the community grows, then he can step back and allow the other members to start generating their own topics and posts.

Not just me, on a lot of forums I see admins being very active in the community. They create topics, and reply to topics. Most of the early topics are actually from the admin. However, I do not think admin should step back even when the community grows. He should once in a while create topics and post on topics as long as he has time for the community.

I try to interact with my community somewhat, so I don't seem like a deadbeat. Nonetheless, though, I don't want it to be all about me.

Oh yeah, I always post to my forums, either starting topics or replying to them if I can. I think being a part of your forum is ideal to keep a community running. No one wants to be involved in a forum if the owner/admin isn't partaking in the conversation.

Oh yeah, I always post to my forums, either starting topics or replying to them if I can. I think being a part of your forum is ideal to keep a community running. No one wants to be involved in a forum if the owner/admin isn't partaking in the conversation.
That's very true. By the way, do you interact through admin account or do you have a different account tagged as owner?

That's very true. By the way, do you interact through admin account or do you have a different account tagged as owner?
Using admin account has it own impact on the forum differently unlike using the normal account. For me the best that I will go with is the admin account. I don't like using multiple account in just one platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back