Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
The real fact is that submitting a sitemap is essential for forum sites. It aids search engines in efficiently crawling and indexing forum content, ensuring better visibility in search results.

Sitemaps help search engines understand the structure of the forum and index relevant pages, enhancing overall search engine optimization for the site.

Even if it is forum sites, do you consider sitemaps to be irrelevant or you take it as one of the priorities for you seo strategies?

Sitemaps are auto-generated by most CMS and don't need to be generated manually except if your site is a react application means need to code this part manually to resume everything.
It is mainly auto generated, but submission of the said sitemap to search engines is done by the one in charge of the site management mostly.

I would never recommend a software in 2023 that didn't have some sort of automatic site map generation. Then all you need to do is make a Google Search Console account and submit it and the process is on auto pilot. I guess you could do the same for Bing and such, but the process (at least basic approaches) is so simple that there isn't much point debating not doing it.

I would never recommend software in 2023 that didn't have some sort of automatic site map generation. Then all you need to do is make a Google Search Console account and submit it and the process is on autopilot. I guess you could do the same for Bing and such, but the process (at least basic approaches) is so simple that there isn't much point in debating not doing it.
For Bing, you just import your Google Search Console account and that is all you do not need to replace anything either for Google Adsense or even Google Search Console to facilitate the life.

For Bing, you just import your Google Search Console account and that is all you do not need to replace anything either for Google Adsense or even Google Search Console to facilitate the life.
Ya, the systems I'm place are just far too easy not to use them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back