What's new

How fast does fast food and restaurant business pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the covid 19 pandemic,the fast food and restaurant businesses were top-notch in ROI, but because of the restrictions and limitations,the virus as rendered that aspect of business very slow these days ..i Will recommend that people who are interested in starting such business as this should do it via online or wait till after covid

Restaurant b
I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
Restaurant business is quite lucrative but it enquires patience, it will take time to build your customer base. It can get easier if the restaurant is located in a very commercial area rather than a residential area

Observe your location and see if there is a demand about fast food or restaurant businesses. They pay but you can't generalize either it pasy fast or not because it depends on your community and the strategic plans that you do to make it profitable.

It do really pays you a lot, but when it comes how fast they pay I guess that depends on the location of your business. But one thing for sure, if you want to have fast grow of money then I suggest you have a place in where there are a lot of people everyday like parks.

Food business is a very lucrative one. The demand for food is constant, everyone eats. Just try to find a befitting location with lot of people in need of your service, you can run a restaurant and even add home delivery option

The fast food industry is a money making one. Though it depends on where you are located and the type of people around you. Get a space where there are heavy spenders, make the environment friendly and then get friendly servers to help with sharing meals to customers and watch how you smile to the bank every day.

Fast food business pays and it is sustainable as well.
Food is a necessity so you dont have to worry about customers, they will surely patronize you. All you need is to get their attention and there are quite a number of ways to do that. You could offer free meals at the restaurant launch, once people taste how good it is, sales will start pumping in.

That depends on various factors.
1.Place
2.Customer
3.What type of food you want to sell etc.
4.Quality of your food, service etc
I think when you invest in something like that you need to work 1 year or more just to regain money you invest in it.
Do you think about opening caffe or bar?

Food business pays. Long term, it actually does pay. But it depends on some variables. The location is important and the customer pool you have. You have to be sure of your competitions too.

I always tell people they can sell anything or do any type of business provided they are in a good location,you can sell anything that is sellable to people,so in setting up a business one should take into consideration the environment.

I really want to go into a food business because it pays a lot, the only thing is that it depends how serious you are and type of food stuff you are selling, so the serious you are the more income your fetch.

Truth is it is not a business that requires a year of growth and the likes. A good food house will sell from the first day it opened for sale. It is naturally a good business since you don't have to have so much start up capital.
Post automatically merged:

Truth is it is not a business that requires a year of growth and the likes. A good food house will sell from the first day it opened for sale. It is naturally a good business since you don't have to have so much start up capital.

Fast food and restaurants are cool businesses that one can help raise to stardom. But there are some pit wholes to avoid. For the fast food joint, it will take resources to begin, quality of the food, location etc. Some restaurants find it more comfortable providing for the customers.

The business of fast food or restaurant is a very lucrative business. However, the quality of your services will determine how fast you'll make money. If your services are good and your customer are getting satisfaction, you'll get more customers.

This is one of the best money fetching business, the business is very fast to make money if you really know how to do it very well
You just have to look for a very nice environment and some money to start it, it just depends on the kind of restaurant you want.

I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
This will depend on the quality of your services. If you cook good food and you have great services you provide to your customers hey will keep coming back and also other people will get to know about your business and your profit will keep increasing

The two pay fast. The more you apply economies of scale, the earlier the business starts yeilding. Keep the environment/need simply neat and attractive; not heavily furnished, deal in meals that enjoy patronage in your locality and maintain a customer-friendly modus operandi.

Fast food in fact has gained momentum with our fast paced world. Kids, youth and people of all age groups eat fast food. With hectic deadlines and busy schedules, there is less time to cook. Fast food joints are accessible, have varieties ranging from sandwiches to everything else under the sun, available and extremely affordable

Fast food business place but it might not be as fast as you think. For every business in the beginning stage, one needs to nutyre a business to the point where it can have enough client and sustain itself. Fast food is not an exception to this. There are times when things could have been worse but as long as you persevere in building a very good customer database all will go well.

Fast food business is very lucrative, I have worked in 2 fast food restaurants but you need to be careful because the way you make the money fast is the way you'll be spending it fast on your business overheads.
My advice is to understudy someone who is into it for some months in order to understand cash flow management. That's one of the reasons most fast-food joints fail within first year of operation.
Post automatically merged:

Fast food business is very lucrative, I have worked in 2 fast food restaurants but you need to be careful because the way you make the money fast is the way you'll be spending it fast on your business overheads.
My advice is to understudy someone who is into it for some months in order to understand cash flow management. That's one of the reasons most fast-food joints fail within first year of operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back