What's new

How fast does fast food and restaurant business pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijahekom

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?

I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
If there is demand of food in the area where you want to start this business then yes, this business is very suitable for you.

it pays but I don't know about the "fast". You need to be strategic in the location of your restaurant and also know your target market.

Definitely pays especially if it is located in a busy area. You have to be careful tho with inflation in prices of food.

FAst food business isn’t easy. Yes it pays if you’ve have the trust of the customers already. It’s a 50/50 thing. Some days you make sales while some days you won’t and you’ll have to store the remaining foods probably in the micro wave. It’s lucrative though

Food and restaurant business is one of my most preferred line of business. The turnover greatly depends on patronage and the location

Yeah I'm currently into restaurant business and I can sincerely tell you that is profitable and it pays fast but that depends on the environment which the business is situated

Fast food business is lucrative based on the location of the business. In towns , people due to their work barely have time to cook this they have recourse to fast food companies

As far as I understand, food businesses do pay fast, this answering the question. Now for you to emerge in a restaurant or fast food business, it all depends on the location, quality and advertising that you do to it.

Fast food and restaurants pays daily. Its just like a bus conductor who receives his/her money everyday. But, it requires saving to know how much you realised monthly.

In my personal experience, there are two things in the world that never stop and live in them X-cooling and otherI really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
In my personal experience, there are two jobs in the world that are always profitable One is education work and the other is hotel work You start this work. I hope you can make a good profit on a daily basis

It pays a lot because almost every working class don't eat before they leave for work. and most of them depend on fast food restaurant to eat. So doing that kind of business brings a lot of profit

It pays a lot but you have to consider the culture of majority of the people living in the area it is situated, also check out the people's preferences and the dishes that are not always readily available for consumption which they crave for

I think you have to consider the demands of the people in your locality, the higher the demands the faster your income

That depends on various factors.
1.Place
2.Customer
3.What type of food you want to sell etc.
4.Quality of your food, service etc
I think when you invest in something like that you need to work 1 year or more just to regain money you invest in it.
Do you think about opening caffe or bar?

Fast food Business is highly lucrative if you locate your shop in a densely populated area where people move in minutes. However, this business is very stressful and it's something you can't start alone so you need the service of domestic workers to relive you of the stress

There is always constant demand for the services of fast foods and restaurants. Hence, the will remain profitable till the world end. We can't survive if we don't eat. And most people find it difficult to eat three time a day in their houses.

Hello, food is a good business and more if the establishment is located near business centers, if there is good service and quality, the results will be fast

Food is a good business but you must never plan doing it alone, you can't cope with the stress of going to the market and preparing food as early as 7am... with good location and someone to assist you you can make a huge amount of money a day because everyone eat.

Fast food business is good and profitable one, but right now that depends mostly on how much food is sold in your area
Post automatically merged:

Fast food business is good and profitable one, but right now that depends mostly on how much food is sold in your area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back