What's new

How fast does fast food and restaurant business pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need someone to work with you.. atleast to assist you to cook... you will make money.. remember every business need persistent and hard to achieve success

I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
Fast food or restaurant business is one of the essential business that's always in vogue. However it depends know your location and the quality of your food. You also need to make it affordable too.

I really want to go into business and am still pondering on what business to go into, a friend of mine who is into business ask me to go into the fast food restaurant business, the question is, does it pay fast? Or will I have to wait for so long before getting my results?
It pays if managed properly... but I'm not so sure about getting results quickly although people would be excited to try out the new fast food joint but you'll have lots of competition so it's left to you to win them over with good quality food and great customers service, warm friendly staffs and good management....you would definitely cash out big with time but you need new strategies from time to time

Lately a lot of healthy fast food came alive, and managed to get a lot of customer because they were giving a lot in what you ordered, they didn t focus on profit as much as they focused on quality. Their profit was like 50-60% in regards to other business which got 77-85% profit.

When I was into business I studied the restaurant business. The capital is so high that I couldn't afford it. The back-breaking rental is the crux of the profitability that if your customer is way below the maximum capacity of your restaurant then you might lose money every month. That study made me scared. And now I am observing the eateries inside our village that they seem to last for only a year or 2 and they will close mainly due to the high rent that they pay. Now that it is pandemic era the more that the restaurant is a losing business.

As long as the business is built on a marketing environment, business area. Where people move toe and from, they must patronise your restaurant business. And by so doing you're recouping good money fast from it.

Restaurants business or fast food business can make you rich within a short while, that is to tell you how lucrative it is.

It's very hard to actually make a loss in this kind of business as everyone eats food.

It is a very lucrative business if all parameters such as location, quality service delivery and competitors analysis is carefully done. Not every one that goes into it succeed.

Well it depends. Are you trying to start your own fast food company? Or maybe be a franchisee of an already established company? For example, McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, etc. As a franchisee, you are probably likely to make more money, as you're using an established name, and that likely draws in a lot more customers. I mean, McDonalds will probably draw in a lot more people compared to a mom and pop restaurant.

Anyway, it depends on the fast food you want to get into. Some fast foods won't sell in certain areas. You need to research where it is you want the store to be. It's not something that's easy to get into. I imagine you also need to be certified to run said business, as well as certified to handle food as well.

There is no doubt that food business is very popular in all countries, cities ,villages and towns. So if you are thinking of to start fast food restaurant then you can earn fast and good profit in this business.

It a very good business to go into because is what we eat that sell the most in every. There will be no that that we can not do without eating, the business is very good and it have good profit

Good morning and merry Christmas
As far as I understand, food businesses do pay fast, this answering the question. Now for you to emerge in a restaurant or fast food business, it all depends on the location, quality and advertising that you do to it.

Worker in their day to day activities don't have time to go home and cook, most rely in fast foods, some people don't cook three meals a day but order in.

Making good food and being on time when people are waiting will make you have more customers.

Yes, fast food restaurant business will earn you a fast income, if you do not allows for credit purchases from customers. This type of business is based on pay and before you go terms, so there accurate account is easily done on day-to-day sales on daily basis, but the condition for this business is to be situated in a strategic area comprises of populated people and unique taste of your food.

Fast food business and running restaurant business are useful and much profitable as mostly peoples like the fast food and restaurant meals.
There is mostly usgae of chicken meat in fast foods, because there is heavy demand from the peoples sides.

Fast food and restaurant: this is a good and lucrative business to invest into, everybody eat food and mostly people buy food outside this makes fast-food and restaurant to sell well and make more profit.

Any type of business is lucerative and beneficial if it is managed professionally and with proper management plan.so fast food business also pays off but it takes time and demands high concentration or hard work.

Fast food and restaurant business pays at a very high rate. People all over the world especially those who leave their homes very early In the morning willhave no choice than to buy at fast food and restaurant even those that are single and doesn't know how to cook also get food from there. So it is a very nice business.

No matter what the business is, it does not get profits as soon as it starts, slowly the business develops and then the profit increases. Your friend has advised you to start a fast food business I understand that if you live in the city and start this business, you will get more money with huge profit... . Because the people of the city prefer to eat more fast food . And this business is not very profitable in rural areas... You can start it... Its such a profitable business...

The fast food business and restaurant business is very profitable and fastly paidable.
But it depends on the community where you are living or you want to start your business.
If the community is rich then it will be very beneficial for you but the quality is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back