What's new

How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

In my country, if you aren't working in a prominent department or doing lucrative business you won't be charged taxes even if you own a mini business.

It doesn't work here in my country cos no one would be happy to paying that here when the government aren't doing well to provide the citizens with ways to earn money.

In my country , I don't think government workers pays thier tax , only the private businesses pays tax and I always wonder how and why but no body to answer

I don't even know how taxation works in my country. We were taught the importance of paying taxes but cannot really place it in society. All man is just trying to make ends meet online these days and I don't think there are charges for that.

I believe this is actually the significant factor very most opportunities the federal authorities have actually problems in infrastructural advancement i believe ,as well as this trigger various problems about all of element , since the federal authorities have actually problems in audio individuals information on which ought to pay out tax obligation

Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.
Well there is no standard tax payment system, so evading tax is a norm in my society. Although industries that we'll grown and yield enough income are more likely to pay tax as the government interferes directly
Post automatically merged:

I think this is the major reason most times the government have issues in infrastructural development i think ,and this cause different issues around all aspect , because the government have issues in recording people data on which should pay tax
You are wrong about this, it is the continual mismanagement of funds that has led the general public find it hard to pay tax, because the money ends up being looted

In my community the tax collector are very active and they can come to your business sector and collect the tax from u some time even before the month end you will see them. An they have there office . Tou can go and pay.
Tax collectors normally works with their might because they get some percentage of the tax they collected from people , so tax in my country is a must thing you have to do.

Here in my country the type of tax we pay all the time is VAT which means Value Added Taxes, that's the only thing I know people will surely pay inevitably because Everytime you purchase something, the VAT has already been added to you bill. But as for the normal taxes, most people Dodge it and don't pay.

It is only the business who are paying direct tax to the government. The rest of the citizens are paying indirect tax to the government as everything they are buying comes with value-added tax.

For civil workers, theirs are deducted from their monthly salary while business owners are expected to pay a certain amount every year to cover their tax fee. However, we are yet to see those tax revenues being put into use in my country.

For civil workers, theirs are deducted from their monthly salary while business owners are expected to pay a certain amount every year to cover their tax fee. However, we are yet to see those tax revenues being put into use in my country.
The same thing happens in my country. An economic expert did an analysis on tax payment and how much is returning back to the common citizens. He said that it is only 2% for every hundred percent of just paid come back to the citizens.

Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.
Tax is not taken seriously here in my country Nigeria, I don't know if the industry companies are made to pay tax but I know as individuals it's not compulsory you pay.

Taxation is an obligation you must fulfil when you own business, the dodging of taxation will not help the country in providing social amenities to the citizen

Taxation not only pays for public goods and services; it is also a key ingredient in the social contract between citizens and the economy. How taxes are raised and spent can determine a government's very legitimacy
Taxation , I mean the VAT is used to pay for good and services by the government's, and its also used in paying the federal government workers working under the government.

The one I know of in my country is a system called PAYE which simply means pay as you earn. In this system, the employer deducts the tax percentage from your wages and sends it directly to the required office

Taxation collection in my country is definitely not like other countries and here citizens don't like paying taxes too because they eventually get embezzled with no positive effect on the society

Before the pandemic started, the government was becoming really strict and making taxation an important part of everyone's life. However, the opandemic changed each and every thing. People in here do not fill an income tax form as they do in the United States. I remember paying property tax once in the bank and I did receive a form for that. It was quite different from what people in the United States receive.

Recently, the government in my home country has announced 1 percent tax for online workers. Prior to this, online workers did not pay any tax. I am find with this arrangement because we also have responsibility to help our government.

Taxation is usually done through lawyers in my country. My country has increased taxes after the pandemic. They are merely trying to increase taxes and they claim that they are doing this to improve the economical conditions of our country. However, most of the people do not believe this is the case.

Recently, the government in my home country has announced 1 percent tax for online workers. Prior to this, online workers did not pay any tax. I am find with this arrangement because we also have responsibility to help our government.
Well, if they keep and maintain the 1% tax for online workers, it's not a big problem in my opinion but it's when they start changing that percentage that I'm not going to like it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back