What's new

How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

Our country does not even need to tax people because they have already imposed heavy sales tax on products and this is also one of the main reasons why inflation has been destroying my country a lot.

Well, if they keep and maintain the 1% tax for online workers, it's not a big problem in my opinion but it's when they start changing that percentage that I'm not going to like it.
Well, 1 percent tax is not much. But we also need to think what we get by paying tax from our earning. Our government should also give us some benefits by taxing us.

Well, 1 percent tax is not much. But we also need to think what we get by paying tax from our earning. Our government should also give us some benefits by taxing us.
With all the Taxes that the lot of people are paying in my country the government is not really accountable because the small social amenities that they are supposed to provide I always been neglected.

That is also the case in my home country. The government is formed by corrupt politicians and they have no intention to help the people who voted them to the power.

That is also the case in my home country. The government is formed by corrupt politicians and they have no intention to help the people who voted them to the power.

Seriously there will be no peace for the politicians in my country because those evil men have destroyed the country in such a way that you can hardly find a good politician among them that cares for the people.

Related to the collection of taxes in my country, they are severe when they do not comply with the payment of VAT and ISR. When the collection period ends. The officials in charge of supervising the companies, go directly to them and if they owe any amount of money, they close the businesses indefinitely.

Our government deducts taxes from workers salary. Also, you pay tax whenever you make calls, subscribe your phone or any related transactions. Banks also remove taxes in our transactions.

My county how government collect tax is when them pay their salary them collected from there, if you are a business person them go around to collect it.
Yeah, that's what is happening in my country Nigeria, that's how it works here, most government workers pays task business individual also pays their task.

This, in my opinion, is the primary cause of the government's problems with infrastructure development, which frequently result in problems with data collection on those who are required to pay taxes.

Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.
The government deduct its taxes from the monthly salaries of public sector workers across the country. All goods have a fixed percentage of tax slapped on them known as value added tax and the Internal Revenue Service makes sure to enforce these taxes

This, in my opinion, is the primary cause of the government's problems with infrastructure development, which frequently result in problems with data collection on those who are required to pay taxes.
I don't really know how taxation works in some of the countries but in my country, they have their own way ofpaying taxes especially if you are a government worker or a business man.

In my country goverment handle everything sometime they will deduct the tax on your behave and give you part of the money I feel that its better to focus on what and how your country operate in my country the tax will be deducted from your salary and a certain percentage will be issue to you

I can't really tell how taxation works in my own country because I have never paid it, I know this might sounds some how but that just the truth, as a citizen of a country you need to pay your taxes.

In my town, tax collectors are highly active and may visit your commercial space to collect taxes from you at any moment, even before the month's end. They also have an office. You can go pay.

I don't own a business neither do i have an offline job so i don't really know about the whole system of taxation in my country. I do know that in my country, government collect tax from government workers before they are paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back