What's new

Is education really expensive in your country?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Education is a very important thing for a nation. Education helps develop a nation in many ways. However, affording education could be a really huge problem in many countries, as education may be quite expensive. So, is your country also one of those countries where education is quite expensive?

In my country, the vast majority of education is free, that is, it is public and is paid for thanks to the taxes of the citizens, which are quite high (taxes) but another type of more specialized education is not free and therefore it is very expensive, but well, in general, as I said it is free.

If you want to study medicine or engineering, education is expensive in my home country, however, for normal subjects, it is cheap. If you study in community schools and colleges, your fees are negligible. However, private education is expensive in our country

The cost of education is very expensive in my area due to increased in economy. Education is the key factor of success, but it found so mysterious that so much individual can not afford it due to the much expensive.

Well in my country, we have Private institutions and Government owned. The private ones are very expensive due to the extraordinary they offer in their own perspective as we still have government institute that are far way beyond.

On the other hand government institute is free of charge. You need to sponsor yourself or student with the necessities.

In my country, education is not very expensive and not everyone can afford it, although there are public places for those who have passed the entrance exam very well and can study for free. For example, studying at the Faculty of Marketing costs $600 per year. It may not be much for you, but it is a lot for some of our people. But we have a very excellent medical education, so I know that even many students from rich countries study here because you can pay much less than in America, but get almost the same knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back