What's new

How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

In my community the tax collector are very active and they can come to your business sector and collect the tax from u some time even before the month end you will see them. An they have there office . Tou can go and pay.

I think this is the major reason most times the government have issues in infrastructural development i think ,and this cause different issues around all aspect , because the government have issues in recording people data on which should pay tax

Related to the collection of taxes in my country, they are severe when they do not comply with the payment of VAT and ISR. When the collection period ends. The officials in charge of supervising the companies, go directly to them and if they owe any amount of money, they close the businesses indefinitely.

Our government deducts taxes from workers salary. Also, you pay tax whenever you make calls, subscribe your phone or any related transactions. Banks also remove taxes in our transactions.

The translation system they use in my country is quite different than other countries signed a petition to stop we have what we call personal income taxation in which everyone that work space and also we have corporate income tax section in which the organisation pay.

Income up to the standard deduction (or itemized deductions) is thus taxed at a zero rate. Federal income tax rates are progressive: As taxable income increases, it is taxed at higher rates. Different tax rates are levied on income in different ranges (or brackets) depending on the taxpayer's filing status.

My county how government collect tax is when them pay their salary them collected from there, if you are a business person them go around to collect it.

When I started on my first formal job the taxation was kind of complicated that your losses is deducted to the income to be taxed. Cheating was prevalent. But now the tax is based on gross income so there is just one computation and the tax is deducted outright from the salary. There is no more cheating.

Taxation not only pays for public goods and services; it is also a key ingredient in the social contract between citizens and the economy. How taxes are raised and spent can determine a government's very legitimacy

Taxation in my country or rather place of residence is taking a vital role in the growth of the country's economy and drastic measures are taken

The government failed at many things, I think that it's better to just leave the citizens who do not benefit from the tax being received before so it's better they don't enforce and don't ask.

Taxes are one of the avenues government use to fulfil its obligations to its citizens.As a corporate entity,the outfit pays tax from deductions in the salary of its employees.And also when you pay for some utility and bank transactions, vat is usually added to part of what is been charged.

Taxes are one of the avenues government use to fulfil its obligations to its citizens.As a corporate entity,the outfit pays tax from deductions in the salary of its employees.And also when you pay for some utility and bank transactions, vat is usually added to part of what is been charged.
There are a lot of ways government earn money from the public, but what do they use the money for, selfish reasons and still want to find a way to earn more, see the new law of stamp duty again.

I don't really understand how taxation works in my country because it is somehow complicated. The only businesses I know that pay taxes are the big businesses.

I don't really understand how taxation works in my country because it is somehow complicated. The only businesses I know that pay taxes are the big businesses.
You must have hear about value added tax(vat) these are taxes included with the price of goods we buy at the market so you see tax is a common thing that every one of us may have heard of.

Taxation actually works in my country but only for registered companies and its employees, government workers, multinational workers. It doesn't work for individual who owns a small scale scale business because those businesses are not registered and cannot be taxed.

In our country, taxation policy is of two types. The direct tax, that individual or a company pays directly to the tax department. Like income tax and tax before deduction. Where as Indirect tax is deducted on every goods and services that we buy from some shop or mall. The maximum retail price is actually tax included.

In our country, taxation policy is of two types. The direct tax, that individual or a company pays directly to the tax department. Like income tax and tax before deduction. Where as Indirect tax is deducted on every goods and services that we buy from some shop or mall. The maximum retail price is actually tax included.
Taxation for residents in my country added value tax which are normally added in commodities and product that have been purchased by the residents of the community and also the director asks which are on workers salary that are the two basics taxes that are being imposed on residents.

Taxation collection in my country here is not organized as it should be as seen in civilized settings. Random people under the order of the government can just go about and Extort people as they like

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back