What's new

How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

Those who are working full-time in private or public institutions are subjected into tax paying include lucrative businesses here in my country. If you're operating in a mini way you won't be charged tax.

Over here in my country lot of people actually try as much as they can to avoid paying tax but in a way they do pay those taxes when they make some purchases their light bills and the rest.

Taxation in my country or rather place of residence is taking a vital role in the growth of the country's economy and drastic measures are taken
The truth is that in my country our government are always in the habit of over taxing are taxing us, in fact all citizens have multiple ways whereby the government are taxing us and the worst part about it is that we do not see what they are using making use of this money to do in the country.

It is actually a law in many countries that people should pay tax. The tax system here is mostly automatic for civil servants and not for business people.

After some research and found out that there are a lot of illegal tax collections in my country. That is very bad and it will not really get to the hands of the government.

Taxation in my country is not really very organized. Especially when you get to the to the local government areas where you can see touts harassing citizens to collect illegal tax from them

I think this is the major reason most times the government have issues in infrastructural development i think ,and this cause different issues around all aspect , because the government have issues in recording people data on which should pay tax
Government are not reliable, I'm not talking of those in developed countries even though its not that they are completly clean. but the are better off than the ones you mentioned of.

In my community the tax collector are very active and they can come to your business sector and collect the tax from u some time even before the month end you will see them. An they have there office . Tou can go and pay.
I think this community tax collector and what they call dues fee in my community and I think that almost all the small local shops and businesses in my community are being targeted for this kind of tax.

The truth is that in my country our government are always in the habit of over taxing are taxing us, in fact all citizens have multiple ways whereby the government are taxing us and the worst part about it is that we do not see what they are using making use of this money to do in the country.
What you just stated is an attributes of a bad governance,whereby the government tax it's citizens and use the funds for personal interest .

In my own country we pay direct tax and indirect tax. If you are a civil servant working with the government you pay direct tax to the government from your salary while Indirect tax is all about paying more in goods and services in your country

Taxation in my country is something that is very scary because there are some scary things that are so funny when it comes to business imagine a small business paying an amount that is so large or plenty that a big firm is also paying almost the same if not the same things like that can run down a small scale business.

Here the way the federal government and the state government have their own ways in which they task people that is why a lot depends on the state you live

Taxation is the essential necessary
In my country tax collection is not that organized as it should be to
Just that it has become a little bit confused and complicated

Taxation is one of the things that keeps people in poverty in my country. You pay tax on everything you buy either you realise it or not. you are going to pay double tax if you are a business owner in my country.

In my community the tax collector are very active and they can come to your business sector and collect the tax from u some time even before the month end you will see them. An they have there office . Tou can go and pay.
Unlike my community the tax collectors are not active at times you will get tired of keeping the money and even spend it before they come and they don't have office here.

There is a lot of corruption in the taxation sector in my country because most of the small businesses don't really pay their taxes.

Not everybody pays tax in our country here. People most times in this country don't even know it is a responsibility to pay taxes. Smaller businesses around one's house don't pay taxes.

What you just stated is an attributes of a bad governance,whereby the government tax it's citizens and use the funds for personal interest .
This is what is called corruption in high places and this corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of my country's society and everyone now sees corruption as a way of life or as a lifestyle please stop it has gotten to an extent where by if you are not corrupt you'll be regarded as someone who doesn't know is left from his right.

This is what is called corruption in high places and this corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of my country's society and everyone now sees corruption as a way of life or as a lifestyle please stop it has gotten to an extent where by if you are not corrupt you'll be regarded as someone who doesn't know is left from his right.
I totally understand your point of view,when a bad habit is on for so long without being tackled,it becomes a normal thing.

Taxation In my country is different for small and medium, as well as big businesses. Generally, it starts from 7%. The more you earn the more you pay

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back