What's new

How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

Everything about tax in my country is being managed by either the federal inland revenue service or state service who are the ones that decide if or not who pays taxes and how they do.

Everything in my country they tax oh even if it was possible they wil tax a straying dog but thte issue is that it is not about the task but the fact that you will be a task but what they are tasking you for there is not really value or worth to show that all this task is going to certain places because road is bad, insecurities and more

My county how government collect tax is when them pay their salary them collected from there, if you are a business person them go around to collect it.
The same thing happens in my own countries, taxes are deducted from workers salary before they even get paid. And they still pay indirectly for everything they buy. Out of every hundred percent of tax paid only 5% of it returns to the citizen.

I live in the US and they tax my earnings, and since I'm self employed, like a lot of us are here, I have to essentially be taxed twice, because the government views me as a business as well. So I have to pay self employment taxes as well as income tax. Fun right?

I think this is the major reason most times the government have issues in infrastructural development i think ,and this cause different issues around all aspect , because the government have issues in recording people data on which should pay tax
Data capturing and validation of citizens of a country is very important and vital to governments planning and implimentation of its prrogramme.And funny enough this vital aspect is lacking,reason taxes cannot be adequately captured.

In my country of residence, the only time taxation works is when paying VAT or working for government agencies or big organisations. This is due to the effect of not having a proper record of businesses or individuals working. It's still a major headache as amount to be earned from tax cannot be projected in a budget

In my country we do pay bills direct tax and indirect tax but the dividend of the tax do not come back to the citizens. Taxes are embezzled by the top officials in my country.

Taxation in my country is largely uncoordinated. A lot of businesses has closed due to this. Some big companies even moved to another country due to the unfair taxation. Double taxation has been the major problem here. The sooner it gets sorted out the better for the country and her citizens.

I live in a Tier 3 country and now my country's government is becoming really serious about tax collection issues and it is implementing new policies to make people pay more tax. This is increasing inflation in my country and people are suffering. People usually consult lawyers to make taxation process much easier.

Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence

Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.
The government of my country always remove tax from their citizens salary while the ones selling petty things tax collector go round to collect tax from them

Taxation is handled by the three tier of government that we have here in Nigeria that is the Federal, State and,Local government. This is done by federal inland revenue for the federal government, state revenue services and the local authority that collect levies.

Taxation in my country a varies from businesses to businesses in the sense that there are some businesses that are taxed there are some that are not taxed.

Taxes get deducted from our salaries and also whenever we make some transactions online. This is a better way to take charges by the government.

There's value added tax imposed on goods and services so it's already included in the price. Income tax is fixed so it will be deducted from your salary. Aside that tax is not taken serious here.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.
In my country India, the taxation rules have evolved very much in last 20 years but still we are at a very pathetic stage, in terms of a huge nation and a wide variety of economic population. There are so many loopholes in the taxation laws that only 5% of public is sincerely paying their taxes. Rest all are avoiding it very easily. However, GST has improved things slightly.

In my own country we pay tax in two ways. Direct and indirect tax. If you work for the government you pay tax in your salary and you also pay tax through buying of goods in the country

You are required to pay VAT if the capital of your company is more than 5 million in local currency. For the companies with the capital of less than 5 million, there have to register for PAN and pay tax accordingly. Individuals who make more than 5 hundred thousands in local currency per year are obliged to pay income tax

In my country that is like the major source of income for the government and the most painful part about it is you don't see the effect of the tax been collected atime is it like the drive joy in always collecting from the masses that is some high level of Greed if it was possible the country will collect tax from a stray dog

In my country Nigeria the government taxes everything, Even the price of lpg has gone up by 100% due to excessive taxation by the government and exchange rate since it's being imported

In my country taxation services one big way through which the government generate their revenue. It is being removed directly from the salaries that is been paid

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back