What's new

How do you save?

It would be a great resort especially if you intend to keep the money for a long period of time.
Even though currently Bitcoin is consolidating and we can't tell whether it would go up or down.
The last time I checked bitcoin was within the range of 19k to 20k, but I don't know for now, all I know is that it maybe more valuable in some years to come,

How I usually save for my leisure is to first of all plan my budget for very important needs, after that I use part of the remaining ration, like 20% for leisure.

I make my savings by making a deposit to my bank account.
It is a fixed deposit account, so I cannot withdraw the money till after a specified period of time.
This is a very good way to save. A lot of times, it's hard to maintain to the discipline not to make use of money you have saved. If it's unaccessible to you, it's not even thought of even in cases of emergency.

This is a very good way to save. A lot of times, it's hard to maintain to the discipline not to make use of money you have saved. If it's unaccessible to you, it's not even thought of even in cases of emergency.
These hard money situations eats all money you saved especially if there is IRM or scanner or such kind of expensive operations that eats perhaps a salary of a person each month.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.
I prefer investment over saving because when I put my money in something I believe and with potential it will return me alot of profits but if I save it, I receive nothing.

I prefer investment over saving because when I put my money in something I believe and with potential it will return me alot of profits but if I save it, I receive nothing.

The best method to save money is to create a savings portfolio. This will definitely help you a lot to save money. You can save more by increasing the percentage of savings and by limiting your expenses.

Well for me I do save my money in my bank savings account. I channel some of my earnings there are they keep accumulating and I also do save some at home in case of any emergency.

Well for me I do save my money in my bank savings account. I channel some of my earnings there are they keep accumulating and I also do save some at home in case of any emergency.

I do not put my money in bank accounts rather I prefer saving money in payment processors. I save United States dollars and i think that this would help me to fight inflation.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.
I collect and save money in such a way that I don't buy unnecessary things and try to save a little money every day into Because I put money into my box every day so that it doesn't touch me or get lost by me as well.

I collect and save money in such a way that I don't buy unnecessary things and try to save a little money every day into Because I put money into my box every day so that it doesn't touch me or get lost by me as well.

This is great. But I think that I would rather save my money in a wallet. i tend to create a budget for myself and then save money and create a fix portion of money that I tend to spend.

I'm grateful for technology in this regards. I save by having standing debit orders from trusted platforms on my bank accounts. That way once my salary is paid, I don't have to worry about how to deposit money or struggle with the feeling not to.

I'm grateful for technology in this regards. I save by having standing debit orders from trusted platforms on my bank accounts. That way once my salary is paid, I don't have to worry about how to deposit money or struggle with the feeling not to.

I am not sure how technology is helping you. But technology has been definitely helping me to save money in dollars. This is because I store and stash my dollars in an online payment processor.

I am not sure how technology is helping you. But technology has been definitely helping me to save money in dollars. This is because I store and stash my dollars in an online payment processor.
When I mean technology, I'm referring to payment service banks or fintechs that have come up with innovative methods to help me set automatic debit orders and give more interests than a bank normally would.

I try to save money by preventing myself from buying unnecessary things. But sometimes I allow myself to buy something that makes me happy because I don't want to make my life boring, and I think we should not only think about earning or saving all the time. We must allow ourselves to enjoy life as well (but sensibly and within our budget).

I try to save money by preventing myself from buying unnecessary things. But sometimes I allow myself to buy something that makes me happy because I don't want to make my life boring, and I think we should not only think about earning or saving all the time. We must allow ourselves to enjoy life as well (but sensibly and within our budget).

I do not think that it is wrong for people to buy something that makes them happy. However, you must create a specific budget for yourself in case you want to buy something.

Actually there are several ways to which you can save your income. either through bank investment, online investment or to purchase something as value safe which can used in the future to gain your money back.

Actually there are several ways to which you can save your income. either through bank investment, online investment or to purchase something as value safe which can used in the future to gain your money back.

I would prefer investing in gold and invest in cryptocurrencies. I have a few cryptocurrencies that may help me make good money and the value of those coins are backed up by real assets.

Before the Covid19 and lockdown, i use to save very well at the end of each month. But after the pandemic, I've not been able to save a dime, just want to survive for now

Before the Covid19 and lockdown, i use to save very well at the end of each month. But after the pandemic, I've not been able to save a dime, just want to survive for now

There is a really big reason for that. Many people are having a really hard time saving right now because inflation has increased so much and this means that it is harder for people to afford things.

inflation is making it near impossible for any body to be thinking of saving money as you barely have enough to rely on before you then think of saving money in the bank that would become useless.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back