What's new

How do you save?

I think savings comes in diverse capacity and it depends on how we wanted it to be. you can save either through investment or storing the raw cash in the bank or house.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.
Well I always try to save money but unfortunately it leads to a failure because of having low earnings but I'm sure about it to save when I'll get high earnings and then i will not save money rather to invest to get more profit.

Actually there are several ways throught you can save effectively and that can be done through planning and budgeting which can be done through either investment or cash savings.

I think savings comes in diverse capacity and it depends on how we wanted it to be. you can save either through investment or storing the raw cash in the bank or house.
Saving money personally can only be done through the bank for myself. I don't have any intention of keeping my savings at home as it may not be completely secured than keeping in the bank. Sometimes i stores some in stable coins .

Saving money personally can only be done through the bank for myself. I don't have any intention of keeping my savings at home as it may not be completely secured than keeping in the bank. Sometimes i stores some in stable coins .

You can also save money in your PayPal account or any kind of reliable online payment processor. This is where I save my money. I do not trust banks at all.

Actually there are several ways to save your income and it depends in choice and how important that measure taken can be for you. you can either invest your income for the future benefits, save in the bank or even lend out loans to cooperate organisation based on agreement.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.
I use to save money because I don't spend any how, because is better to spend money without any lavishly spend, I buy things that is very essential by doing so you save money.

You can also save money in your PayPal account or any kind of reliable online payment processor. This is where I save my money. I do not trust banks at all.
It could depend on your country but over here bank is much more trusted because they are in control by the Central Bank. Online platforms is also trusted as well as long as they are reputable.

I have a few different banking accounts. I have a percentage of each paycheck go into my savings, my wife does the same for her online earnings. This way, the money is never touched.

It could depend on your country but over here bank is much more trusted because they are in control by the Central Bank. Online platforms is also trusted as well as long as they are reputable.

Banks in here are also controlled by the state bank. In fact, all the banks in all the countries are controlled by the central bank. It is simply not possible for a bank to operate without the permission of the central bank.

Banks in here are also controlled by the state bank. In fact, all the banks in all the countries are controlled by the central bank. It is simply not possible for a bank to operate without the permission of the central bank.
The only thing that might make me not to save money in the bank is the high rate of inflation in most countries , and as such it is much more preferable to save in dollar or usdt over here.

The only thing that might make me not to save money in the bank is the high rate of inflation in most countries , and as such it is much more preferable to save in dollar or usdt over here.

Yes, I am saving money in United States dollar, but i am still waiting for the price of dollar to go up. The government is trying its best to withhold dollars in the market to stabilise the price.

To be able to save you need to avoid setting thing such debt , smoking, gambling etc and start to build on your goals of saving and spend to save I hope it help because it help for me sometimes.

Yes, the country where you live could play a biog role. Money making opportunities are much more prevalent in many countries around the world. Tier 1 countries certainly have more opportunities.

Yes, I am saving money in United States dollar, but i am still waiting for the price of dollar to go up. The government is trying its best to withhold dollars in the market to stabilise the price.
Saving of money this way should be for long-term purposes and is not something you will need urgently . with time if the inflation of your country increases the price will definitely go up for you to have interest.

Saving of money this way should be for long-term purposes and is not something you will need urgently . with time if the inflation of your country increases the price will definitely go up for you to have interest.

Saving money has a really huge impact on your finances. It has a really positive effect. However, saving money alone is not the only thing you need to do. You need to make more and more money as well.

Saving money has a really huge impact on your finances. It has a really positive effect. However, saving money alone is not the only thing you need to do. You need to make more and more money as well.
That is true , but making money is not really easy nowadays because the competition is very high . But though a lot of people are trying every day. It is not easy.

That is true , but making money is not really easy nowadays because the competition is very high . But though a lot of people are trying every day. It is not easy.

The best thing to do is to engage in fields that have a really high demand, but still not that much competitive. According to you, what could be some of those fields?

Saving money doesn't use to give me problem, the way I save my money is that, I create a fix deposit account and save my money, till the time I need the money before I withdraw it.
Which is not a bad way to save money as you would only take the money when you need it, and you would definitely avoid every form of temptation that would come your way along the line

The best thing to do is to engage in fields that have a really high demand, but still not that much competitive. According to you, what could be some of those fields?
Only if you will have the ability to Withstand and pass through training to become a full expert . You can choose programming, data analysis . Those are the one that can land you automatic job.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back