How do you save?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.

I save money by creating a monthly resolution. I plan to create a budget plan and this is what makes me able to save money. I try my best to minimise my expenses and control the urge to spend money.

I make my savings by making a deposit to my bank account.
It is a fixed deposit account, so I cannot withdraw the money till after a specified period of time.

I have lots of bank accounts and try to save in some that I do not use frequently.

This is actually the best thing I'm considering doing by the last quarter of this year.

Savings is very important.

I Use these money-saving tips to generate ideas about the best ways to save money in my day-to-day life. Record your expenses · Include saving in your budget · Find ways to cut spending · Set savings goals · Determine your financial priorities · Pick the right tools.

Saving money doesn't use to give me problem, the way I save my money is that, I create a fix deposit account and save my money, till the time I need the money before I withdraw it.

Savings culture is a vital part of ensuring financial independence as well as financial buoyancy for one's self. Regular savings enables you to be fully prepared for any emergency as well as the occasional opportunity to treat yourself

The method I save my money is by opening a fixed deposit account and keeping the funds there until I need them before withdrawing them. Saving money has never been an issue for me.

The method I save my money is by opening a fixed deposit account and keeping the funds there until I need them before withdrawing them. Saving money has never been an issue for me.
Yes this is one of the best method of saving your money. In other to save your money either for long time investment or short it is always important to use the fix deposit account

Yes this is one of the best method of saving your money. In other to save your money either for long time investment or short it is always important to use the fix deposit account
While this is the safest and the lest risk form of savings, I think that the inflation may not be helpful to anyone that saves in a fixed deposit account due to the devaluation of currencies.

This method is good and i think it'll help people to inculcate the habit of saving. Actually, saving is a habit that need to be develop. If you can't save money when you're earning small, then there's no way you can save when you're earning big.

While this is the safest and the lest risk form of savings, I think that the inflation may not be helpful to anyone that saves in a fixed deposit account due to the devaluation of currencies.

I am also planning to save money in an account so that I could avoid excessive spending and create a budget for myself in order to save money. This also means earning more and spending less.

I save money in the bank it's not very effective I put there some of my salary it's not a lot because of my salary but at least is something I'm saving up for bad day ilness

Yes that's the fact, saving your hard earn money is not a bad idea, but if I may ask which one is more important between investment and depositing your money on fix deposit account

Yes that's the fact, saving your hard earn money is not a bad idea, but if I may ask which one is more important between investment and depositing your money on fix deposit account
I believe that if you could find a better investment and low risk one, it would be better than fixed deposit account.
Because sometimes keeping money is not wise.

I believe that if you could find a better investment and low risk one, it would be better than fixed deposit account.
Because sometimes keeping money is not wise.
Yes it is a wise decision to create a fixed deposit account most especially when you're a type of person that do spend allot of money, saving it is a nice idea.

Yes it is a wise decision to create a fixed deposit account most especially when you're a type of person that do spend allot of money, saving it is a nice idea.
The fundamental truth is that if you are saving it up for a very long period of time. There are times that money devalues and if you are keeping money in bank it is not wise at that time.

The fundamental truth is that if you are saving it up for a very long period of time. There are times that money devalues and if you are keeping money in bank it is not wise at that time.
Yes that's the fact, but don't you think one can invest his or her money on things like crypto, all one has to do is to get a coin that may have good value in the future to invest on.

Yes that's the fact, but don't you think one can invest his or her money on things like crypto, all one has to do is to get a coin that may have good value in the future to invest on.
It would be a great resort especially if you intend to keep the money for a long period of time.
Even though currently Bitcoin is consolidating and we can't tell whether it would go up or down.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back