What's new

How do you save?

Actually there are several ways you can save you income into either online or offline.
you can decide to save in the bank if you wished even though it has no interest attached to it.
you can also invest into business believing you will have extra income in the future.

Only if you will have the ability to Withstand and pass through training to become a full expert . You can choose programming, data analysis . Those are the one that can land you automatic job.

Well, such kind of training is quite time consuming. I do not have enough time at all in my hand when it comes to undergoing such kind of training sessions.

I make my savings by making a deposit to my bank account.
It is a fixed deposit account, so I cannot withdraw the money till after a specified period of time.
I could remember some years back when i have some money in my account i was not making use of at the moment,i have to put it into a fixed deposite account and the rest into treasure bills.

Well savings comes in different ways though it depends on how much you earned. you can decide to save your money by investing in to any business of your choice which you know can earned you profit in the future.

Well savings comes in different ways though it depends on how much you earned. you can decide to save your money by investing in to any business of your choice which you know can earned you profit in the future.

Saving money is important. However, you must also come up with a great investment plan that could help you to double your income in the future. You cannot rely on your day job all the time.

Saving money is important. However, you must also come up with a great investment plan that could help you to double your income in the future. You cannot rely on your day job all the time.
saving your money would not gaurantee you success in life as a person, and it might not be a very good future plan as it would be counter productive as a person or individual.

saving your money would not gaurantee you success in life as a person, and it might not be a very good future plan as it would be counter productive as a person or individual.
The inflation usually punishes those that rely on savings only.
It is quite essential to combine savings with Investments Because the results the devaluation would not affect your money.

Saving money during inflation is not worth it at all, it is counter productive and would not give you anything of value at all as you would lose the money you have saved in bank

Saving money is important but I do not think that it is the only important thing. You need to save money and invest money as well when it comes to building a better future.

Each people has his or her own way of saving money for the future because we have various ways of making money , I am always saving 30% of all my total Income daily .

Now, I'm using a platform that is called Opay to save my money and this has helped me with no transaction fees or charges and there are features which you can save money and get return daily, weekly, monthly and yearly such as Owealth.

I created a separate bank account for myself. This account is strictly ment for my savings, whatever amount i want to save i place it on this account. Then i have a separate account i use in keeping the money i can spend.

At the moment with the economy and the cost of living being the way it is, it's not as easy as it used to be to save and keep money saved up as I keep having to pull money from my savings due to price increases on food and even bills. Before all the issues with the cost of living became a thing though, I would save by putting a certain amount I knew I could away each week and building up my savings that way.

A majority of my savings is usually done in cryptocurrency stablecoins. There are so many things that I will I want to invest in but I am usually very scared and that is why I just prefer to save and earn interest .

A majority of my savings is usually done in cryptocurrency stablecoins. There are so many things that I will I want to invest in but I am usually very scared and that is why I just prefer to save and earn interest .

Well, there are many issues with saving money in cryptocurrencies. If you save money using stable coin, then you could also lose your money if the blockchain fails. This is what happened to Terra USD.

I always make some budget for savings and investment. Trying to save 10% of my monthly income is actually a good idea. I also try to Invest some percentage.

I always make some budget for savings and investment. Trying to save 10% of my monthly income is actually a good idea. I also try to Invest some percentage.

I have also created a fixed budget for myself. Inflation is increasing. Despite saving money on fuel, I am not able to save money on other items such as grocery products.

My income is so very tight right now, but I still make it my aim to save 40 percent. I make sure I save first before I start spending out of my income. So I plan my expenses on what is left of the paycheck.

I have also created a fixed budget for myself. Inflation is increasing. Despite saving money on fuel, I am not able to save money on other items such as grocery products.
I think the best decision to take during this kind of economic instability is to try as much as possible to increase some sources of income. It will extremely difficult for you to budget on some things when the rate of inflation is increasing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back