What's new

How do you save?

Yeah, any commodity that is volatile is risky and at the same time it can also make you a lot of profit. That is why it is important to understand the financial market before you trade.

I think that there are a few ways which could help you to minimise the risk when it comes to investing money in such kind of volatile assets. You could possibly invest money in a volatile asset whose price is more likely to increase in the future.

I think that there are a few ways which could help you to minimise the risk when it comes to investing money in such kind of volatile assets. You could possibly invest money in a volatile asset whose price is more likely to increase in the future.
Yes, what everyone have in mind whenever they want to invest is that the price will go up in the future. but I would advise people to always diversify their investment to avoid risks.

Well there are several ways to which you can dave your money. such can be done either through investing in a particular stuffs, which can yield you profit in the future or by savings in the bank.

Yes, what everyone have in mind whenever they want to invest is that the price will go up in the future. but I would advise people to always diversify their investment to avoid risks.

Well, I am myself searching for the right kind of asset that i could invest. I am planning to invest, but I cannot figure out the right kind of asset. Bitcoin has disappointed me the most.

Personally I consider savings in two different categories. some can dave in the bank, a d some can decide to invest their money as savings too but it will yield them profit in the future.

Well, I am myself searching for the right kind of asset that i could invest. I am planning to invest, but I cannot figure out the right kind of asset. Bitcoin has disappointed me the most.
I think bitcoin is not a disappointment instead it presented a good opportunity for you to buy. If the price does not fall there is no way you can be able to make profit from it.

Actually people have different ways to which they save their money both online and offline. sometimes people choice to invest and hoping to have a better returns than just to save in the bank with no profit.

The only way that usually helps me to save money is by creating a second bank account without collecting ATM card and not verify my online transaction and save any money I want to.

I think bitcoin is not a disappointment instead it presented a good opportunity for you to buy. If the price does not fall there is no way you can be able to make profit from it.

Well, the prices are falling and I know that it is important for the price if investors actually want to make a profit out of it. However, the main problem here is that the prices are continuously falling and not rising in the end.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.

I already have an arrangement with my account officer to save 20% of my salary that comes into my account every month which makes it very easy for me to save money because ordinarily, I will forget to save that amount of money.

Well, the prices are falling and I know that it is important for the price if investors actually want to make a profit out of it. However, the main problem here is that the prices are continuously falling and not rising in the end.
That's bear season. It is usually lasts for a minimum of two years and it is that period that people usually identify good projects to invest their money on. You should use dollar cost averaging strategy to invest.

That's bear season. It is usually lasts for a minimum of two years and it is that period that people usually identify good projects to invest their money on. You should use dollar cost averaging strategy to invest.

Well, right now bitcoin fell due to many reasons and now bitcoin is struggling a lot. There are many investors in the market who are still waiting for bitcoin to rise more. The prices may not rise sooner as the bearish season is expected to last long.

Well, right now bitcoin fell due to many reasons and now bitcoin is struggling a lot. There are many investors in the market who are still waiting for bitcoin to rise more. The prices may not rise sooner as the bearish season is expected to last long.
The market is at a state where a lot of investors are confused on what to do. But I still believe that anyone that wants to go into cryptocurrency should learn how to use dollar cost averaging strategy. It will help you to catch all prices.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.
I always save money in a particular bank account that I cannot withdraw money from. I only save money in it and I can only withdraw it when I go to the bank

I always save money in a particular bank account that I cannot withdraw money from. I only save money in it and I can only withdraw it when I go to the bank
I think this is a very nice approach. Saving money in a particular bank that you will decide not to withdraw for some specific period of time is important. You can also decide to use it to venture into your own business in the future.

I think this is a very nice approach. Saving money in a particular bank that you will decide not to withdraw for some specific period of time is important. You can also decide to use it to venture into your own business in the future.
You are right. There are many times that i will need money but I cannot even do anything with the bank account. So I will just have to work for more money. I like it that way.

You are right. There are many times that i will need money but I cannot even do anything with the bank account. So I will just have to work for more money. I like it that way.
that is actually a very nice approach for you to save some reasonable amount of money for yourself. I plan to do something like that in the future but I am more focused on investment now.

The market is at a state where a lot of investors are confused on what to do. But I still believe that anyone that wants to go into cryptocurrency should learn how to use dollar cost averaging strategy. It will help you to catch all prices.

The cryptocurrency market is struggling right now. However, there are still many investors who are investing in bitcoin s bitcoin is proving to be a better investment commodity as compared to a few stocks.

The cryptocurrency market is struggling right now. However, there are still many investors who are investing in bitcoin s bitcoin is proving to be a better investment commodity as compared to a few stocks.
Bitcoin will always be the best in the crypto-currency market but for people that wants to make more profit and does not have a lot of capital, you need to look for altcoins with low market caps. That is exactly what I'm doing at the moment.

I have adopted the idea of saving first before doing anything else with the money. This has saved me a lot from being tempted to spend the money on things I have not planned for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back