What's new

How do you save?

Yes that's the fact, but don't you think one can invest his or her money on things like crypto, all one has to do is to get a coin that may have good value in the future to invest on.
As good as investing in crypto is, you have to also consider that there are risk involving in investing in coin. And another thing with investing in coin is that you may not get your money when you need it. You know bitcoin price is not stable and as a result when you need a money the price of crypto might be low, which will make you not to sell.

As good as investing in crypto is, you have to also consider that there are risk involving in investing in coin. And another thing with investing in coin is that you may not get your money when you need it. You know bitcoin price is not stable and as a result when you need a money the price of crypto might be low, which will make you not to sell.
you are very correct on this. Investing in cryptocurrency is not something people should do with the money they need so much. You should always invest money you can easily let go because it is a volatile market.

Yes it is a wise decision to create a fixed deposit account most especially when you're a type of person that do spend allot of money, saving it is a nice idea.
Saving money is not really a very brilliant idea, I had to learn it the hard way, as inflation affected the money I had in my bank account also there was a government policy that was introduced that also affected the value of my savings negatively

I save my money in my mobile money account. I love the lock savings feature it has because it keeps me disciplined as I cannot withdraw until the set date. I save a percentage of my earnings to this account regularly.

The best way to save money is deduct 10 percent of your income and save in a high-yield saving account and try to pay your bills with the remaining 90 percent of income. Do not use your savings no matter what.

you are very correct on this. Investing in cryptocurrency is not something people should do with the money they need so much. You should always invest money you can easily let go because it is a volatile market.

Cryptocurrency investments are risky and it is no longer a kind of activity that would always generate profits for you all the time. This is why we must remain careful and never invest all we have.

Cryptocurrency investments are risky and it is no longer a kind of activity that would always generate profits for you all the time. This is why we must remain careful and never invest all we have.
Anybody who interested in making profit from the crypto market must subject himself to some level of learning. you should not expect to make any reasonable amount of money from the crypto market if you're not knowledgeable enough.

Anybody who interested in making profit from the crypto market must subject himself to some level of learning. you should not expect to make any reasonable amount of money from the crypto market if you're not knowledgeable enough.

Right now I am not investing in the cryptocurrency market or in the Forex market as inflation is affecting both of these markets. There are many people who have invested in the Forex market at a local level in my country.

Right now I am not investing in the cryptocurrency market or in the Forex market as inflation is affecting both of these markets. There are many people who have invested in the Forex market at a local level in my country.
That is actually a very good choice but for me I will soon start investing in cryptocurrency. I'll be investing in good projects only and not some kind of shitcoins.

That is actually a very good choice but for me I will soon start investing in cryptocurrency. I'll be investing in good projects only and not some kind of shitcoins.

I will also invest in cryptocurrency, but now now. This is because I have many different things on my mind and it might be possible that I may invest money in the Forex market.

I will also invest in cryptocurrency, but now now. This is because I have many different things on my mind and it might be possible that I may invest money in the Forex market.
Investing your money in the forex market is very good but you must understand the Dynamics of the market if you really want to maximize profit. You also need to understand that it is a high-risk venture and your need a lot of learning to make profit.

Investing your money in the forex market is very good but you must understand the Dynamics of the market if you really want to maximize profit. You also need to understand that it is a high-risk venture and your need a lot of learning to make profit.

I think that you not only need to understand the dynamics, rather you must also have complete knowledge of how the Forex market works in the first place. This is very important for all the people who would like to trade in the Forex market.

I think that you not only need to understand the dynamics, rather you must also have complete knowledge of how the Forex market works in the first place. This is very important for all the people who would like to trade in the Forex market.
of course you need to know everything about the forex market before you start investing, if not you will end up losing money which is actually not good. The forex market is very risky and if you're not careful you can lose a lot of money.

I save money by creating a monthly resolution. I plan to create a budget plan and this is what makes me able to save money. I try my best to minimise my expenses and control the urge to spend money.
Resolution has never worked for me, as I fail to have the will power to make it work, and I have stopped giving myself resolution, instwad of that, I usually give myself target to beat.

I save my first of having small box with a small hope in it. I make sure that everyday , I put any small coins I have in. Whether I earned it or received it as a gift. Doing this everyday , makes you more practical, discipline and contrite to making money.Keep doing this and you will reap the positive benefits in future.
You have given a good idea regarding the future, if you collect some of your savings from now, then after some time it proves to be very good for you and you can increase it further by using it in any business.

of course you need to know everything about the forex market before you start investing, if not you will end up losing money which is actually not good. The forex market is very risky and if you're not careful you can lose a lot of money.

Volatile markets such as Forex market are not only risky, but they are extremely volatile. You may have to consider many things before investing in such kind of market.

Volatile markets such as Forex market are not only risky, but they are extremely volatile. You may have to consider many things before investing in such kind of market.
The reason it's profitable and risky is because of the volatility. Without volatility the may actually not be profitable. That is why it is important to study the market well before investing your money.

I have a special account that I don't have an ATM card or mobile banking on. I transfer the part of my income into that accouht. Why it is good is that it is stressful to withdraw withdraw over the counter in my country. So I would only take that stress if the need is truly worth it else those funds remain in that account for a long time.

The reason it's profitable and risky is because of the volatility. Without volatility the may actually not be profitable. That is why it is important to study the market well before investing your money.

Well, it is volatile and risky at at the same time and of course both the factors are connected to each other. This is also the main reason why people lose money when it comes to such kind of volatile commodities.

Well, it is volatile and risky at at the same time and of course both the factors are connected to each other. This is also the main reason why people lose money when it comes to such kind of volatile commodities.
Yeah, any commodity that is volatile is risky and at the same time it can also make you a lot of profit. That is why it is important to understand the financial market before you trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back