How do you pay for your hosting?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How do you pay your hosting bills, do you pay monthly, annually, or pay for multiple years? Do you pay from account funds (money you have deposited on your account, through paypal, credit card, or crypto?

After paying hosting bills annually for many years, I recently switched to monthly payment. I pay with account funds and usually, I deposit funds through crypto.

The best method is cryptocurrency because PayPal is unavailable for my region and I think making a credit card from Binance just pays for hosting costs additional cost of a credit card and also something meaningless in the life for this use case only as hosting with cryptocurrency.

yes, you can get crypto cards from various crypto exchanges or even buy from the market. However, crypto cards also do not work every where, for instance, I do not have access to crypto cards in my region. I can use Binance but Binance does not offer cards.

I pay about $70 a month for a managed VPS server. I am happy with both the price and the tech support. I've been with this company for upwards of 10 years.

I prepay $10 to a fund. The hosting bill of around $8 a month is taken out, but it's worth it cause around $3 goes to a boost, something probably similar in effect to what a VPS does.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back