What's new

Should you pay hosting for a whole year in advance?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
It can give you a huge discount. Do you do it? Why do you do it? Do you feel the savings are significant? What hosting companies do you feel give the best "pay in advance" deals?

I have paid for a years worth of hosting before, but usually I just go the monthly rate as there's been times where I didn't have the money to do the whole year. I have a lot of sites too, so paying a year in advance is tough to do for all of them.

I have paid for a years worth of hosting before, but usually I just go the monthly rate as there's been times where I didn't have the money to do the whole year. I have a lot of sites too, so paying a year in advance is tough to do for all of them.
I pay monthly too. It's probably not a better deal but it's just my habit at the moment. Well, you can save a dollar off each month, if you pay for 36 months in advance (for my reseller package).

Due to lack of funds, I recently switched to monthly billing from annual billing. By paying monthly, I would be paying additional $12. Paying annual bills or even 2 years and 3 years in advance can certainly save you a lot of money.

What hosting do you all feel gives the best deal for paying in advance? It seems like Hostinger takes the cake. However, I haven't really shopped around on this.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back